KitchenAid Architect Series II Built-In White Microwave Oven, Model KBMS1454SWH
This built-in microwave oven offers versatility in kitchen design and remodeling. Coordinated trim kits are included for installations in 27- and 30-inch cutouts. The integrated design is a stylish alternative that creates a seamless appearance and complements other Architect® Series II appliances
- 27 in. and 30 in. beveled trim kits help achieve a coordinated look
- Sensor one-touch auto-cook, auto-reheat, and auto-defrost cycles help remove the guesswork from microwave cooking
- Keep warm function allows you to keep finished dishes warm while the rest of the meal is being prepared
- Add-a-minute control adds cook time in one-minute increments while the oven is operating or at the end of a cycle
- Electronic controls with graphic display make this microwave oven easy to use
- Control lock function prevents unwanted use
- Large oven window provides a wide, full view
- Maximum Power in Watts: 1000
- Microwave Oven Capacity: 1.4 Cubic foot
- Cooking Power: 1000 Watts
- Sensor Cook
- 10-Level Variable Cooking Power Control
- Auto Cook: 7 Cycles
- Auto Defrost
- Auto Reheat
- Sensor Reheat
- Time of Day Clock
- In-Use Reprogramming
- Minute Timer
- Stainless Steel Cavity
- 15 OR 20 Ampere, 120 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). AC-ONLY. USE COPPER WIRE ONLY. A FOUR-WIRE OR THREE-WIRE, SINGLE PHASE ELECTRICAL SUPPLY REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.
- Depth: 21-1/4"
- Height: 17-1/2"
- Width: 23-3/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Full 1st Year - Entire Product Parts and Labor
- Limited 2nd-5th Year - Convection element Electronic control magnetron tube Parts Only