Denon RF Remote Controller, Model RC7000CI
The RC-7000CI remote control offers fully programmable capabilities integrating both standard key and LCD display key technology maximizing performance, configuration and ease of use. Infrared (IR) and radio frequency (RF) signals allow for integration into almost any application. Line of sight is not required in RF mode allowing more flexibility when walls and obstacles are a problem. Denon codes are pre-programmed for quick setup. The RC-7000CI is 2-way communication ready when used with the RC-7001RCI base station supporting Meta-Data when used with '08 series AVR receivers with RS-232C serial ports.
- This is a very advanced backlit programmable IR handset with LCD screen and PC customization Preprogrammed IR Remote Control.
- The built-in LCD screen reads meta-data from the linked receiver so that users can see and control their iPod, PC or Hard Drive music on the handset.
- PC programmable for total customization
- 2-way communication for media browsing.
- Wireless RF multi-room control.
- Built-in USB connector.
- Web-updateable IR codes via USB.
- Upgradeable Firmware.
- Supplied PC application for RC-7000CI.
- The RC-7000CI Editor enables editing and customization of an RC-7000CI.
- Save and load remote data in PC.
- Download IR command from web database.
- With optional RC-7001RCI Base Station.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
90 days parts and labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.