Denon IR/RF Remote Base Station Receiver, Model RC7001RCI
The RC-7001RCI is the matching base station for the RC-7000CI remote control. A front IR blaster and four IR flasher outputs are provided for simple connection easy placement. A dedicated serial port provides 2-way communication with Denon '08 serial port equipped AVR models. Six IR flashers and a serial port dongle are included.
- IR to RF/IR Base Station with included IR flashers.
- No need for line-of-sight IR control.
- Enables 2-way communication with RC7000CI and select Denon products.
- RF and IR Addressable.
- Multi-room operation is possible by adding extra RC-7000CI and RC-7001RCI.
- Adding RC-7001RCI can extend the distance of RF communication.
- Up to 16 RC-7001RCI and RC-7000CI can be used.
- Simple application for small to middle installations.
- Just add RC7000CI and 7001RCI in each zone.
- Low cost installation - no wiring for each zone control.
- The Denon product must support 2-way communication (08 series AVR & new S series with RS-232).
- A maximum of 90 meters is possible without obstacles such as walls (using 3x RC-7001RCI).
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
90 days parts and labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.