Motorola MOTOPURE Universal Bluetooth Headset, Model H12
Minimal size, maximum audio performance and style. The MOTOPURE H12 is the ultimate in clarity, luxury, freedom and comfort. The first Bluetooth enabled headset with Motorolas audio-enhancing CrystalTalk for headsets technology, the MOTOPURE H12 allows users to hear better and be heard. The MOTOPURE H12 headset also has the smallest Motorola external speaker to-date, assuring fits-like-a-glove comfort and elegance thanks to its TrueComfort ear bud design and high gloss finishes.
(Click hyperlink text to view)
Hear Calls in Crystal Clarity
The MOTOPURE H12 features Motorolas proprietary CrystalTalk for headsets technology which makes it possible to have natural phone conversations in dynamic noisy environments. It uses two microphones to separate the users voice from background and wind noise, enhancing the users voice and channeling pure, clear audio directly into the users ear.
The Ultimate in Style, Comfort and Convenience
The MOTOPURE H12 feels as good as it looks and sounds. The TrueComfort design is the result of an intensive two-year ergonomic measurement study of the human ear, research that spanned age, sex and race. The result: a fit that is optimized around comfort, style and audio performance.
The Ultimate in Luxury
Perforated alloy bezel and diamond-cut metal, high gloss accents and a soft touch side housing deliver a discreet yet stunning headset. Minimalist and sleek, the H12 is smaller than a lipstick or golf tee and weighs only 12 grams. The H12 comes with matching desktop charger, charging case and carrying solution a complete solution to carry, help protect, and charge in style.
- CrystalTalk technology separates users voice from outside noise using two microphones, delivering great performance in wind and in changing noise environments
- TrueComfort ear buds were designed after extensive study of the ear to deliver outstanding fit, according to more than 90% of people tested
- Luxury finishes like perforated alloy bezel, diamond-cut metal, high gloss accents and a soft touch side housing give it a lustrous finish
- Tested to work with over 200 compatible Bluetooth enabled phones from over 15 brands
- Exclusive technology simplifies connecting to your compatible Bluetooth enabled device
- Easy on/off, call and volume buttons
- Up to approximately 5.5 hours of Talk Time
- Up to approximately 8 days of Standby Time
- Rechargeable, non-replaceable Battery
- LED shines green, yellow, or red for a quick battery check
- Up to 10m (33ft) Wireless Range
- MOTOPURE H12 Universal Bluetooth Headset
- Travel Charger
- Charging Case
- Ear Cushions
- Shirt Clip
- Quick Start Guide
- ROKR Z6
- RIZR Z6tv
- MOTO Q9m
- RAZR V3xx
- Maxx Ve
- RIZR Z3
- RAZR 2
- SLVR L7c
- RAZR V3t
- ROKR E1
- RAZR V3r
- MOTO Q
- RAZR V3C
- RAZR V3
- RAZR V3i
- RAZR V3m
- KRZR K1m
- Height: 0.71" (18mm)
- Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Depth: 0.47" (12mm)
- This device supports Bluetooth hands-free profile. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. To determine the profiles supported by other Motorola devices, visit www.hellomoto.com/bluetooth. For other devices, contact their respective manufacturer.
- Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers. Contact your wireless carrier about feature availability and functionality.
Design specifications and dimensions are subject to change without notice.