Hamilton American Classic Jazzmaster Square Automatic Chronograph Men's Watch, Model H32666535
Hamilton was founded in 1892 in Lancaster, PA, USA. Known for innovative design and watch technology, Hamilton is a member of the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch producer and distributor, with 157 production sites in Switzerland. The Swatch Group is the official timekeeper and data-handling operator for the Olympic Games and other major international sporting events. Hamilton also has a strong Hollywood presence with product appearances in over 300 movies.
The American Classic line expresses the true American spirit of the Hamilton collection. These watches are about adding a signature of 21st century style and functionality to the unique shapes and characters of classic Hamilton models. Some of the original inspirations date back as far as the 1920s and are well established as design icons. The range includes pioneer designs such as Ventura, Everest and Lloyd, with their eye-catching lines, as well as timeless, essential classics such as Trent, Dodson, Boulton and Ardmore. The Jazzmaster range also takes us back to the future with its timeless elegance.
A slender slice of technology the Jazzmaster Square Auto Chrono
The Jazzmaster Square Auto Chrono has a slim, square case that cleverly conceals its sophisticated automatic chronograph movement. Its three counters mirror the square theme, with two of them placed in a sleek silver-colored frame for further emphasis. Even the diagonally positioned date display is square. There are four variations of this timepiece - a silver or black dial with either a brown, real crocodile leather strap or a metal bracelet. The 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock times are marked with raised digits to add an elegant finishing touch to this competently classic watch.
- Automatic: is a mechanical watch whose mainspring is wound as a result of the wearer's arm motion. Instead of the wearer having to wind the watch to generate power, the watch winds itself "automatically" when worn.
- Calendar: indicating the date.
- Chronograph: has two independent time systems i.e. one indicates the time of day and the other short time intervals. The short time intervals may be started and stopped independently by means of a separate hand. There are separate counters for seconds, minutes and hours.
- Stainless Steel: an extremely durable alloy of steel and chromium that can be polished to resemble a precious metal and is virtually immune to rust, discoloration and corrosion. Hamilton only uses 314L.
- Sapphire Crystal: a very hard, transparent material made by crystallizing aluminum oxide at very high temperatures. Synthetic sapphire is the most expensive glass crystal material as well as the most durable and scratch resistant as it can only be scratched by diamonds.
- Dial Window Material Type: Sapphire crystal
- Case Material: Stainless-steel
- Band Material: Brown leather with croco pattern
- Band Length: Mens-standard
- Dial Color: Silver
- Calendar: Date
- Name: JazzMaster Square Auto Chrono
- Strap: Brown leather
- Ref. Strap: # H600.326.106 //
- Case Diameter: 40.5 x 40.5 mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Movement: 2894 (Auto Chrono)
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Water Resistance: 100 Meters
- Material: Stainless Steel (case, hands, crown & pin-buckle)
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 years parts and labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.