Denon Advanced On-Ear Stereo Headphones In Black, Model AHD1001K
- Microfiber diaphragm - Microfiber has been used to form the diaphragm so that it faithfully reproduces the sonic details and delicate reverberations that occur in concert halls.
- Acoustic optimizer - Optimum acoustics characteristics are
achieved by adjusting the sound pressure balance in front of and
behind the diaphragm.
- L/R equal cable connection - High-quality OFC cables of equal length for the L/R channels are used to maintain optimum sound quality.
- A 1.5-meter cable is provided for use when enjoying music with high-quality sound from a digital audio player carried in a pocket, and an extension cable of 3.5 meters is also provided for when the headphones are used at home.
- Black Finish
- Type: Dynamic type
- Drive Units: 40 mm
- Neodymium magnet
- Input Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW
- Maximum Input: 1,300 mw
- Frequency Response: 8 - 37,000 Hz
- Cable Length: 1.5m OFC Cable
- Plug: 3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini plug
- Unit (not including cable): 0.396 lbs. (180g)
- Shipping: 2 lbs.
- Enhanced On-Ear Headphones In Black (AHD501K)
- 6.3mm stereo plug adapter
- 5.58 foot (1.7m) extension cable
- Carrying pouch
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):
1 year parts and labor.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.