Energy Star Rated - No
Fisher & Paykel DD605ZW 24" Double DishDrawer White Dishwasher, Model DD605WH
We imagined the ideal dishwasher...and the concept of the DishDrawer was born. Years of research and refinement have created an appliance that offers a compelling blend of form and function. Each drawer is independently operated, allowing you to wash small loads as economically as large ones. DishDrawer lets you match the wash program to the contents, so dishes are better cared for.
- Independent drawers
With two independently operated drawers, the double DishDrawer delivers two dishwashers in one. Put delicate crystal in one drawer, and heavily soiled pots in the other, then simply choose the wash program for each drawer.
- Independent wash programs for separation of wash loads
DishDrawer is two totally separate, independently operated wash units, the DishDrawer delivers two dishwashers in one. DishDrawer allows you to mix delicate crystal and heavily soiled baking dishes all at the same time, washing the delicate glassware and crockery in one wash unit on the delicate cycle, with pots and pans in the other wash unit on a heavy duty cycle. Because DishDrawer lets you match the wash program to the type of load, there is no compromise. Dishes are better cared for.
- Choice of wash programs
Needless to say there is more this wash than merely swishing some water about. A choice of nine wash programs, including an eco option for each cycle to minimize water and energy usage.
- Economical eco option
- Flow through detergent dispenser
The detergent dispenser pumps water through the detergent to dissolve it thoroughly before it enters the DishDrawer. Diluting detergent and filtering it through gradually ensures a superior hygienic wash without detergent burn on dishes.
- EnergyStar approved
ENERGY STAR® was created to help consumers easily identify products, homes, and buildings that save energy and money, and help protect the environment. As the government-backed, trusted symbol for energy efficiency, the ENERGY STAR® label identifies highly efficient products and designates superior energy performance in homes and buildings. With ENERGY STAR®, money isn't all you're saving-you are also making a difference in protecting the environment.
- Rinse agent dispenser
- Heating element in each drawer
- Uses as little as 2 gallons of water per drawer
- 163 F temperature in final rinse
- Energy saving, delay start option - up to 12 hours
- Key lock and child lock option
Should your back be turned, there is both a key lock and child lock to ensure tiny hands can't cause mischief.
- Intelligent load sensing for optimum performance
- Wash progress and time remaining display
- Easy to use, primary and secondary (concealed) control panels with single touch programming
- Rinse aid indicator light
- Accomodates long stemmed wine glasses
- Large 12 inch dinner plate insert available
- DishDrawer complies with the American Disabilities Act height guidelines
- 6 place setting capacity per drawer
- Two independent drawers
- Interchangeable racks
- Self diagnostics for servicing
- End of cycle beeps
- Three stage flood protection
- Smart Drive intelligent technology
- Flood protection built in
- Heavy Eco
- Normal Eco
- Delicate Eco
- Fast Eco
- Depth: 22-7/16"
- Height: 32-1/4" - 34-5/8"
- Width: 23-7/16"
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):
1 year parts and labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.