Oceanus Chronograph Men's Watch - OCW500TDA1AV
Oceanus is the world's first atomic solar chronograph watch. This allows consumers seeking classic chronograph movement to also enjoy the pinpoint accuracy of atomic timekeeping. Oceanus chronographs come in Leather, Solid Stainless Steel or Titanium bands.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, Japan)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (5 times per day)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: WWVB, Frequency: 60kHz US, 40/60kHz Japan
- Tough Solar Power
- 100M Water Resistant
- Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- Dual Time
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- 1/20 second analog chronograph
- 1/100 second digital stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Memory capacity: Up to 50 lap/split times
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery CTL1616
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3732
- Height: 1.88"
- Width: 1.75"
- Depth: 0.56"