KitchenAid Architect Series Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Range, Model KDRP707RSS
Now you can get the same professional, gourmet results that chefs do with the first home Dual Fuel Convection Range with Steam-Assist. This unique cooking system provides just the right amount of steam to enhance every dish. The natural flavor and moisture of food, from roasts to cheesecake, is locked in while convection perfectly heats and browns.
- Steam-Assist technology enhances the flavor of everything you create and eliminates the need for manual water baths, spritzing and basting.
- Automatic settings adjust the release of steam, based on the food type you select. Manual settings allow you to experiment on your own.
- The built-in water reservoir used to create the steam is conveniently located up front, eliminating the need for an additional water line. There is also an indicator light and an audible signal to let you know when the reservoir need to be refilled.
- The True Convection cooking system with a Third Hidden Element (T.H.E.) utilizes both a rear element and a rear fan to circulate preheated air around the oven cavity for faster and more even cooking results than conventional cooking.
- Our exclusive Bread Baking System allows you to easily proof and bake bread. When you set the baking temperature, the oven will maintain a consistent temperature, even if you open the door, ensuring the best rise and crust.
- The CleanBake Hidden Element provides more evenly balanced heat distribution by warming both the bottom and the sides of the oven cavity, resulting in better baking performance. Because it is 'hidden' from view by the porcelain oven cavity, the bake element is protected from spills and drips that fall to the bottom of the oven.
- The self-cleaning system with soil level/time selection automatically cleans your oven and eliminates scrubbing and fumes. Plus, an automatic door lock secures the door during the self-clean cycle.
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel
- Oven Capacity: 4.1 Cubic foot
- Bake Element Rating: 2000 Watts
- Broiler Element Rating: 4-Pass 3000 Watts
- Convection Element Rating: 1,600 Watts
- Steam Boiler Element Rating: 1300 Watts
- CleanBake Hidden Element
- Oven Light: Dual Halogen Lighting
- Closed-Door Convection Broiling
- Automatic Door Latch
- Bread Raising & Keep Warm Functions
- Cleaning System: Variable Time Self-Cleaning
- Maxi & Econo Thermal Broiler Settings
- Cooktop Surface: Porcelain-on-Steel
- Electronic Ignition
- Left Front Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU Professional
- Left Rear Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU Professional
- Right Front Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU Professional
- Right Rear Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU Professional
- 30 Ampere, 240 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). USE COPPER WIRE ONLY. A FOUR-WIRE OR THREE-WIRE, SINGLE PHASE ELECTRICAL SUPPLY REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.
- Width: 30"
- Height: 45"
- Depth Including Handles: 26-1/2"
- Height to Cooktop: 36"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited one year parts and labor