Canon Selphy ES2 Compact Photo Printer, Model SELPHYES2
The Canon Selphy ES2 Compact Photo Printer uses an all-in-one ink and media cassette system that has a 50-sheet capacity and one-touch operation for unparalleled ease of use. The stylish vertical design incorporates a carry handle for further convenience. You don't even need a computer to use this remarkable printer; just print directly from compatible memory cards, PictBridge equipped cameras or Bluetooth devices (with optional Bluetooth adapter).
You can select and edit your images right on the printer using the 3.0" color LCD display, and a host of built-in effects and adjustments that are at your disposal. The ES2 is also the perfect scrapbooking companion - with it you can create a calendar with your own special scenes, produce customized photo frames and speech bubbles, and make album pages full of your favorite memories of family and friends.
- Outstanding Print Quality
The printer's Dye sublimation Print technology means that your prints have the smooth gradations of color that you would expect from a professional lab print.
- Clever Vertical Design
The compact vertical design allows the Selphy ES2 to be stored and operated in tight spaces without taking up valuable desk space. Furthermore, the convenient carry handle makes printing truly portable.
- Automatic Image Enhancement
The Selphy ES2 ensures that all of your prints look their best by automatically correcting for red-eye, and enhancing the images for exposure, color and brightness.
- Easy Media Loading
Since the ink and paper are contained in one cartridge, it is easy to load the unit with supplies or swap out between the different types of printing supplies available.
- Long-Lasting Photos
The prints produced by the Selphy ES2 are water resistant and will resist fading for up to 100 years.
- Direct Printing without a Computer
Simply connect your PictBridge enabled digital camera or camcorder via the built-in retractable USB cable or insert your camera's memory card into one of the card slots available to access your images and print directly without the need to first load images into a computer.
- Wireless Printing
Print photos from compatible mobile phones using the bult-in wireless IrDA interface or print from Bluetooth enabled imaging products with the optional BU-20 Bluetooth Adapter.
- 3.0" High-resolution Display
The 3.0" tilt-up TFT Color LCD display delivers detailed previews of your images before printing.
- Creative Printing Option
The printer has a number of creative editing capabilities and pre-loaded templates so you can print frames and speech bubbles directly on your prints.
- Simple Operation
The Easy-Scroll Wheel lets you quickly navigate to the function you want.
- Optional Battery Pack
For easy printing while traveling, outdoors, or anywhere that you can't access AC power, an optional rechargeable battery pack provides ultimate portability.
- Compact Power Adapter
- Power Cord
- Cleaner Unit (installed)
- Trial Print Cartridge (10 postcard size prints)
- Compact Photo Printer Solution CD-ROM
- Selphy Beginner's guide
- Printing Technology: Dye-Sublimation Thermal Transfer
- Maximum Resolution: 300 x 600 dpi
- Ink Palette: CMY+Overcoat or Black Only (optional)
- Surface Options: Gloss
- Print Speed: Postcard Size: 69 seconds; L Size: 61 seconds; Credit Card Size: 53 seconds
- Input Buffer: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Printer Duty Cycle: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Print Archival Life: 100 Years
- Maximum Paper Width: 4"
- Maximum Printable Area: 4 x 6" Borderless
- Paper Sizes: Postcard (4 x 6"), L Size (3.5 x 4.7"), Credit Card (3.4 x 2.1")
- Borderless Photo Sizes: Postcard (4 x 6"), L Size (3.5 x 4.7"), Credit Card (3.4 x 2.1")
- Paper Types: Proprietary Print Packs
- Paper Capacity: Up to 50 Prints (depending on print pack used)
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0; IrDA (v 1.1)
- Compatible Memory Cards
- CompactFlash (CF)
- Secure Digital (SD/SDHC)
- MultiMediaCard (MMC)
- HC MMCplus
- HC MMCmobile
- microSD, microSDHC, MMCmobile, MMCmicro, RS-MMC & xD-Picture can be used with an appropriate card adapter (adapter sold separately)
- Direct Print Capable: Yes (PictBridge)
- System & Software Requirements: Windows 2000, XP, Vista; Macintosh OS X (10.3 - 10.4.x)
- Status Display: Color LCD & Indicator LEDs
- Image Preview Display: 3.0" Tilt-up TFT Color LCD
- Front Panel Controls: Power, Display, Edit, Enlarge/Reduce, Creative, Menu, Copies (+/-), Easy Scroll Wheel, Print, Set, Back
- Power Requirements: 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz; Canon NB-ES1L Battery (optional)
- Depth: 5.2"
- Width: 8.4"
- Height: 7.5"
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1-Year Limited Warranty with toll-free technical phone support & InstantExchange program