Energy Star Rated - No
Fisher & Paykel 24" Integrated DishDrawer Dishwasher, Model DS605IH
We imagined the ideal dishwasher...and the concept of the DishDrawer was born. Years of research and refinement have created an appliance that offers a compelling blend of form and function. Each drawer is independently operated, allowing you to wash small loads as economically as large ones. DishDrawer lets you match the wash programme to the contents, so dishes are better cared for.
An integrated finish enables you to conceal the DishDrawer® in the same cabinetry as the rest of your kitchen. So outwardly, you DishDrawer® appears to be nothing more than another set of kitchen drawers - with the only hint of its presence being a stylish control badge.
Units frontages can be finished in almost any material you choose - wood, laminates or paneling. So whether your kitchen is traditional, country or simiplistically modern, your integrated DishDrawer® will all but disappear, beautifully.
(Click hyperlink text to view)
- Choice of wash programmes
Needless to say there is more this wash than merely swishing some water about. A choice of nine wash programmes, including an eco option for each cycle to minimise water and energy usage.
- Economical eco option
- Flow through detergent dispenser
The detergent dispenser pumps water through the detergent to dissolve it thoroughly before it enters the DishDrawer. Diluting detergent and filtering it through gradually ensures a superior hygenic wash without detergent burn on dishes.
- Rinse agent dispenser
- Heating element in each drawer
- Uses as little as 1.95 gallons of water per drawer
- 163 F temperature in final rinse
- Energy saving, delay start option - up to 12 hours
- Option to fully integrate DishDrawer® to complement your kitchen
The integrated model allows you to conceal the unit behind your kitchen joinery so that it disappears from sight. A stylish solution in any modern kitchen.
- Key lock and child lock option
Should your back be turned, there is both a key lock and child lock to ensure tiny hands can't cause mischief.
- Intelligent load sensing for optimum performance
- Wash progress and time remaining display
- Easy to use, primary and secondary (concealed) control panels with single touch programming
- Rinse aid indicator light
- Accomodates long stemmed wine glasses
- Hold plates as large as 12 inches
- Holds 6 place settings
- Interchangeable racks
- Self diagnostics for servicing
- End of cycle beeps
- Built in water softener with salt light indicator
- Three stage flood protection
- Smart Drive intelligent technology
- Flood protection built in
- Heavy Eco
- Normal Eco
- Delicate Eco
- Fast Eco
- Depth: 22-7/16"
- Height: 16-3/32"
- Width: 23-7/16"
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):
1 year parts and labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.