Canon PIXMA Photo Printer, Model IP90V
Rugged, powerful and portable, this compact printer delivers exceptional performance on the go. You can print wirelessly from PCs and camera phones via the IrDA interface or our optional Bluetooth adapter Or, print photos direct from a PictBridge-enabled digital camera or DV camcorder —no PC required! For maximum portability, an optional Canon car adapter and rechargeable battery kit provide power anywhere, anytime. You'll produce superb graphics and photos, and documents will feature bold, crisp text.
- High Resolution
Precision ink nozzles create high resolution photos—up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.
- Fine detail
Microscopic 2-picoliter sized color ink droplets produce finely detailed and sharp photos.
- Snap and print, wirelessly
Print wirelessly right from your nearby infrared-enabled mobile camera phone!
- Print wirelessly
Print from a compatible Bluetooth device in a nearby room, using our optional USB bluetooth adapter.
Just capture an image with a PictBridge ready digital camera/DV camcorder, then connect and print!
- Real-life photos
Canon print head technology helps to create real-life photos you'll be proud to share.
- Enhance your digital photos
Easy-PhotoPrint software makes it simple to enhance and print amazing-looking digital photos through your computer.
- FINE Cartridges:
- BCI-15 Black
- BCI-16 Color
- Power Cord
- Universal AC Adapter
- Easy Setup Instructions
- Document Kit:
- Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
- Quick Start Guide
- Limited Warranty
Print Speed (up to)
- Black: Up to 16 ppm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page)
- Color: Up to 12 ppm (as fast as 5.0 seconds per page)
- Postcard Size: 4" x 6" borderless photo: approx. 81 seconds
Number of Nozzles
- Black: 320
- Color: 256 x 3 Colors (C,M. Y)
- Total: 1,088
Print Resolution (Up to)
- Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000/98/Me and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x
- USB and Direct Print Port (cables not included), IrDA®1 version1.1 (JPEG only), Bluetooth® version 1.1 (optional)
- Credit Card (2.13" x 3.39"), 4"x 6", 5"x 7", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
Noise Level (Approx.)
- 40 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- 100-240V AC, 50MHz-60MHz (Universal)
- CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows®/Mac®), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended. Not compatible with Internet Explorer version 7.0.), Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows/Mac: Not included but downloadable from Canon website)
- Depth: 6.9"
- Width: 12.3"
- Height: 2.1"
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer): Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
- Requires mobile phone with IrDA port and support for IrMC version 1.1 protocol, with phone positioned no more than 7.9 inches from printer.
- Bluetooth v1.1 with optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-10. Bluetooth operation depends on the devices and software version used. Operating distance is approximately 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 of an inch at minimum.
- PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode using black and white and color text patterns. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. All viewscreen and printer output images are simulated.
- System requirements vary by application.
- PhotoRecord and Easy-WebPrint are not compatible with Windows Vista™.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.