KitchenAid Architect Series II 30" Stainless Steel Built-In Double Electric Oven, Model KEBU208SSS
Introducing the U.S. industry's first full-size built-in double oven with steam-assist technology, which eliminates the need for manual steps such as spritzing or basting. And with dual-fan convection, this double oven promotes even airflow for consistent cooking on all three racks.
- Dual-fan convection with steam-assist technology provides even heating and enhances flavor and texture
- EasyConvect Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
- True-Broil Reflector concentrates heat, providing consistent and efficient broiling with optimum results
- Closed-door convection broil with full and center settings provides high-speed broiling for large or small quantities
- Self-cleaning system with soil level/time selection includes a quick setting for smaller soils, saving time and energy
- Removable temperature probe accurately measures internal temperature of meats, poultry, and liquid-based casseroles
- Glass-touch menu-driven LCD display provides an easy-to-use interface that guides you through all cooking options
- Oven Capacity: 4.3 UPPER/4.1 LOWER Cubic foot
- Broil Element Rating: 1800 Watts-Inner/1450 Watts-Outer
- Convection Element Rating: 2,800 Watts
- Oven Bake Element Rating: 2000 Watts
- Forced Convection
- Temperature Probe
- CleanBake Hidden Element
- Cleaning System: Self-Cleaning
- Convection Bake & Roast Selections
- Countdown Minute Timer
- Auto/Manual Oven Light Switch
- Sabbath Mode Functions
- Under Counter Installation
- Oven window
- Oven Window: Large
- Porcelain Finish Oven & Door Interior
- 30 Ampere, 208/240 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). AC-ONLY. USE COPPER WIRE ONLY. A FOUR-WIRE OR THREE-WIRE, SINGLE PHASE ELECTRICAL SUPPLY REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED
- Cutout Depth: 23-1/4"
- Cutout Height: 49-3/4"
- Cutout Width: 28-1/2"
- Depth: 26"
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor