Klipsch Black Icon Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker - XF48BK
When designing the fully active XF-48 floorstander, our engineers refused to hold back. The speaker intelligently employs dual high-output fiberglass cone woofers with powerful neodymium motor structures and two passive radiators to unleash the kind of bass you hear and feel.
But what makes this flat-panel speaker remarkably superior is an all-new, patent-pending Tractrix® Horn-loaded tweeter with XT technology. For over 60 years, horns have been the driving force behind our stunningly precise sound, and this latest design moves us farther ahead by allowing the slender XF-48 to deliver an extremely smooth response with constant directivity.
Youll discover the XF-48s performance has but one rival: style. Its beautifully crafted aluminum extruded enclosure, featuring an anodized black-grain finish and high-gloss black accents, is the direct result of our engineers quest for perfect balance.
The entire Icon Series is performance art at its best, capturing the spirit of our past and pushing us into the future. It is a brilliant representation of how our products have evolved and remained desirable over time. After just one listen, the Icon sound will be imprinted in your consciousness forever.
- Fully active design with built-in amplification
- Patent-pending XT Tractrix® Horn technology
- Titanium compression driver
- Dual high-output woofers
- Dual passive radiators
- frequency response 40Hz-23kHz +/-3dB
- low frequency extension 33Hz
- amplifier power 110W continuous system power / 200W peak
- high frequency drivers 0.75" (1.9cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 80° x 80° round XT Tractrix® Horn
- high freq crossover 2550Hz
- low frequency drivers Dual 5.25" (13.3cm) high-output, fiberglass cone woofers with Dual 5.25" x 9" (13.3cm x 22.9cm) passive radiators
- amplifier HF: Class A/B, LF: Class D
- enclosure material Aluminum
- enclosure type Bass-reflex via dual front-firing passive radiators
- inputs Line-level RCA jack, High-level speaker binding posts
- features Input Sensitivity Control, Auto Power
- finishes Black anodized w/ high-gloss Black accents
- voltage 110/120 VAC 60Hz
- export voltage 220 VAC 50/60Hz
- built from 2007
- Width: 7"
- Height: 48.8"
- Depth: 7.9"
- Unit: 39 lbs
- Shipping: 45 lbs