Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-Port Hub, Model F5U237APLS
The latest innovation from USB leader Belkin lets you connect up to seven devices quickly and easily, to your Macintosh computer. Designed to work seamlessly with all your USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices, our Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-Port Hub features two, top-loading downstream USB ports to give you fast access for temporary device connections such as USB thumb drives, media readers, iPod shuffle, and for USB lights, fans, and other accessories. Monitoring your device activity is simpler than ever with LEDs for master power status and all port activity. The stackable, slim-line design saves valuable desk space.
- Adds 2 easy-access, top-loading 480Mbps ports-perfect for your thumb drives, USB lights, or media readers
- Adds 5 horizontally mounted 480Mbps ports to your Macintosh® computer
- Transfers your data at up to 480Mbps
- Installs easily with Plug-and-Play convenience
- Works seamlessly with all your USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices
- Saves desk space with stackable, slim-line design
- Supports "hot swapping" of all your USB devices
- Lets you monitor port and power status with LEDs
- Features over-current detection and safety
- PC Users
Pentium® processor-based computer with USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 port available, Windows® 98SE, Me, 2000, and XP
- Mac Users
Supports high-speed (480Mbps) mode on Apple® computers that are factory-equipped with USB 2.0-compliant ports; or on other Mac computers equipped with a USB 2.0 upgrade card.
- Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-Port Hub
- Power Adapter
- USB Device Cable
- User Manual
- Mac OS® versions prior to X v10.2.7 support only low- and full-speed modes
- Mac OS X v10.2.7 (and above) also supports high-speed mode.