Alpine System Integration Audio Processor - PXEH650
Upgrade Your Sound With IMPRINT - Experience Music The Way The Artist Intended
Enjoy the most accurate sound reproduction ever - IMPRINTª Sound. From the artist, direct to you. Nothing in between. All your favorite music, just as the artist intended.
Upgrade your factory system or your aftermarket system sound with the PXE-H650, and enjoy the quality sound youve come to expect from Alpine. This is where excellent sound quality and full musical detail reproduction begins.
The Perfect F.I.T.
With Alpines Perfect F.I.T. methodology you can incorporate IMPRINT technology, by adding the revolutionary PXE-H650.
Build up your factory sound system with greater power, clarity, and advanced processing. Keep all your factory sources, like your in-dash 6-disc CD changer, Hands free Bluetooth, your factory satellite radio, and even your factory navigation, but your entire system will sound like an Alpine.
Or add an Alpine head unit to get even more flexibility and convenience within reach. All Alpine head units feature top-of-the-line technology and convenient functions so you can access your favorite sources and let your Alpine play.
The PXE-H650 works with any radio whether its factory or aftermarket, to automatically tailor the sound of these sources using advanced acoustic and time correction technologies. This combination overcomes the cars inherent acoustical challenges and improves the sound stage, tonal balance, and definition. You can enjoy Alpine sound, no matter what radio you use.
CES Innovations Award-Winning
The PXE-H650 has been recognized as a CES Innovations 2007 Award Honoree. Innovations Honorees are selected by a panel of judges based on the following criteria: engineering qualities, products intended use and function, unique and novel features and design qualities. The Innovations award program has become indicative of the best-designed products in consumer technology.
Advanced Technology For Ultimate Sound Quality
Alpine has combined their in-vehicle sound system expertise with Audysseys acoustical technology to deliver a sound system hardware-plus-software platform with breakthrough equalization technology. IMPRINT automatically overcomes the cars inherent acoustical challenges, and improves the sound stage, tonal balance, and definition.
Prepare Your Factory System For Perfection
A key component of IMPRINT, AntEQ automatically measures and corrects all factory sound processing. Since youre going to upgrade your amplifiers, speakers and subwoofer you need AntEQ to automatically remove the processing thats been tailored to the old equipment. This way you have a perfectly flat starting point to build your new system.
The Sonic Magic Of MultEQ®
The car interior is an acoustical challenge. Interior surfaces reflect sound while other surfaces reflect sound while other surfaces absorb it. IMPRINT sound overcomes the car's inherent acoustical challenges, improving the sound stage, tonal balance and definition.
MultEQ solves all this by using more than 500 control points along the frequency spectrum. This optimizes the sound reproduction to the specific vehicle listening environment with much greater precision that has been acheived up to now - reproducing the music as it was meant to be heard throughout the car
Easy Set-up In Under 5 Minutes
Through the PXE-H650, set up is easy and quick! Basic set-up can take under 5 minutes! The PXE-H650 can turn any factory system into a high quality IMPRINT Sound system.
The PXE-H650 comes with its own calibrated, omni-directional microphone, which is placed in different areas of the vehicles interior to measure the cabins acoustics. The unit has two input options, factory or aux-in, and seven channel outputs: front 1 left/right, front 2 left/right, rear left/right, and mono sub. The supplied IMPRINT Sound Manager software application uses MultEQ to collect and aggregate the vehicles measurements, plot more than 500 control points to that measurement, and then adjusts the signal to the chosen target curve. Channel crossovers and levels are calculated from the measurements and applied automatically. The result is a custom-tuned system, tailored to best match the vehicles hardware components and interior cabin acoustics, all done with a simple automated set-up process. This process is revolutionary because it is done automatically. This is unlike previous solutions that required a highly skilled technician to devote extensive time and effort to fine-tune the system, yet still could not achieve correction in the time domain.
The Car's Inherent Challenges
Car interiors are a challenging acoustical environment for listening to music. There are many components that obstruct and degrade the quality of sound reproduction. All of this leads to an unbalanced sound stage.
The IMPRINT Solution
Introducing IMPRINT. IMPRINT technology automatically overcomes the cars inherent acoustical challenges, and improves the sound stage, tonal balance, and definition.
- It is the only system that measures the entire listening area, capturing frequency and time domain information from each listening location, and then applying a proprietary method for combining this information to represent all seat locations. This results in a maximized listening experience in all seats.
- It automatically measures and corrects all factory sound processing, and both time and frequency problems simultaneously, resulting in improved sound stage and smoother, more natural sound.
- It uses dynamic frequency allocation to apply hundreds of points of correction to those areas where the sound problems are greatest. This results in better sound using less computing resources (MIPS) Millions of Instructions per Second than other systems.
- It determines optimized blending points for low-frequency crossovers.
- IMPRINT Sound Manager (PXE-H650 SETUP DISC, PC Sowftare Included) is designed to match the target sound desired by the Alpine IMPRINT specification automatically. Then minor manual adjustments also can be made to significantly reduce the total time for tuning sound systems from days to minutes.
The End Result
IMPRINT offers an unparalleled custom sound experience:
- Better sound stage, image and sound quality in all seats for all musical content.
- A faster, repeatable tuning process for car manufacturers, resulting in a consistent high quality listening experience in any vehicle platform.
- A hardware-plus-software solution for adding sound quality value to vehicle engineering and marketing.
- Operating Temperature ( °C/ °F): +14°F to +140°F (-10°C to +60°C)
- Power Requirement: Power Requirement: 14.4 (11-16) V.DC
- Remote Control
- Battery Type: AAA Batteries (2 pcs.)
- Model Number: RUE-4265
- Included/Ready: Included
- Chassis Size:
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 5-7/8"
- Height: 1-1/2"
- Unit: 2.21 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs