Weber Genesis E-320 Liquid Propane Gas Black Outdoor Grill - 3751001
Understated elegance with power to spare. Three stainless steel burners, electronic Crossover® ignition system, a slick, flush-mounted side burner. Whats not to love?
(Click hyperlink text to view)
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- 42,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- Electronic Crossover® ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars
- Primary cooking area = 507 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 130 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 637 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Porcelain-enameled shroud with a center-mounted thermometer and accent-colored, cast-aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors and stainless steel handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters
- 6 Tool holders
- Limited warranty
- Weber® cookbook
- Width: 60"
- Height: 64.5"
- Depth: 30"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Aluminum Castings: Lifetime
- Burner(s): Stainless Steel - 10 years
- Cooking Grate(s)
- Porcelain-Enameled - 3 years
- Stainless Steel - 7 years no rust through
- Flavorizer Bar(s)
- Stainless Steel - 5 years no rust through
- Porcelain-Enameled - 1 year
- Stainless Steel - 25 years
- Porcelain - Enameled - 25 years
- Igniter: 3 years
- Paint: 1 Year on paint excludes fading
- Rotisserie Parts: 1 year
- Thermoset Shelves: 10 years
- All Remaining Parts: 5 years