GE Replacement Slim Water Filter- MSWF
The GE SmartWater MSWF refrigerator filter fits newer GE refrigerators with a long white plastic filter mounted inside the refrigerator. The SmartWater MSWF Water Filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, sediment, lead, and turbidity in your drinking water & ice.
The GE MSWF SmartWater refrigerator filter also retains beneficial fluoride and is NSF certified to ensure consumers they are drinking clean, safe water.
- Slim design allows for easy installation and removal.
- The GE MSWF refrigerator water filter meets NSF / ANSI standard 42 for the reduction of the following:
- 97.00% of Chlorine Taste & Odor
- 95.50% of Particulates (Class I)
- The GE MSWF refrigerator water filter meets NSF / ANSI standard 53 for the reduction of:
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 98.00% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 94.00% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 88.40% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 99.00% of Asbestos
- 96.80% of Benzene
- 99.70% of P-Dichlorobenzene
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 93.90% of Atrazine
- 98.70% of Carbofuran
- 99.00% of Lindane
- 92.90% of Toxaphene
- 96.00% of 2,4-D
- 96.50% of Turbidity
- You should replace your GE SmartWater MSWF refrigerator water filter every 6 months. If you experience a decrease in water pressure or a bad taste or odor returning to your water you should change your filter.