Klipsch 6.5" Two-Way All-Weather Loudspeaker, Model AW650WH
The Klipsch AW-650 all-weather loudspeaker was designed for customers who expect great sound in the great outdoors. Upholding the same high-quality standards as our indoor products, this full-range model delivers a level of performance that's like nothing you've heard in an outdoor speaker before. Featuring a 6.5-inch IMG woofer, 1-inch titanium dome tweeter mated to a square Tractrix® Horn, durable UV-resistant enclosure, non-corrosive grille, easy draining input cup, heavy gauge zinc C-bracket and 3/8"-16 threaded inserts, the AW-650 can be mounted almost anywhere and still deliver clean, clear and dynamic performances.
- Paintable UV-resistant ABS enclosure with rustproof aluminum grille
- High sensitivity and power handling
- 90°x 90° Tractrix Horn tweeter for clean, clear highs
- Supplied with C-style mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 3/8"-16 threaded insert for optional mounts
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB
- Power Handling: 85 w (340 peak)
- Sensitivity: 95dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 3400Hz
- Tweeter: one 1" (2.5 cm) titanium dome tweeter
- High Frequency Horn: 90 ° x 90 ° Tractrix Horn
- Woofer: one 6.5" (16.5cm) IMG woofer
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via dual front-firing ports/ABS
- Wire Gauge Accommodated: 12
- Depth: 11"
- Width: 9.5"
- Height: 15"
- Unit: 9 lbs
- Shipping: 12 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics