KitchenAid Architect Series II KICU508SBL 30" Black Electric Cooktop, Model KICU508SBK
This induction cooktop is so responsive that it can quickly go from boil to simmer. Sleek, integrated touch-activated electronic controls offer nine heat-level settings from keep warm to performance boost, allowing heat to be adjusted instantly with precision similar to gas cooktops.
- Induction technology offers incredible speed, precise control, and enhanced energy efficiency
- 9 heat-level settings provide various levels of heat to achieve precise temperatures for optimal cooking results
- Performance boost function increases the temperature level above heat setting 9 to bring liquids to a rapid boil
- 11 in., 6 in., and two 7 in. single induction elements provide the ability to use different sizes of cookware at the same time
- Pan size detection provides feedback on whether pan size is suitable for element
- Keep warm function provides a low temperature at which foods can be kept warm while others finish cooking
- Hot surface indicator light provides a clear indication that a surface is too warm to touch
- Control Type: Touch-Activated
- Touch-Activated Controls
- Total Elements: 4
- Burner Type: Induction
- Number of Burners: 4
- Power-On Light
- Hot Surface Indicators
- Grate Finish: Not Applicable
Burner Position & Output
- Left Front Burner/Element Output: 1,800 Watts
- Left Rear Burner/Element Output: 1,800 Watts
- Right Front Burner/Element Output: 1,400 Watts
- Right Rear Burner/Element Output: 2,400 Watts
- 40 Ampere, 240 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). AC-ONLY. USE COPPER WIRE ONLY. A FOUR-WIRE OR THREE-WIRE, SINGLE PHASE ELECTRICAL SUPPLY REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.
- Cutout Depth: 20-1/2"
- Cutout Width: 29-1/2"
- Depth: 21-9/16"
- Height: 3-1/4"
- Width: 31"
- Width at Center: 31"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One Full Year - Parts And Labor
- Second Through Fifth Year - Parts Only