Whirlpool 27" GMC275PRT Bisque Electric Built-In Double Oven, Model GMC275PRBT
A sleek, new design and glass touch controls add sophistication to the kitchen. Timesaving microwave power and consistent conventional oven cooking add to the flexibility. Also features the AccuBake® heat distribution system for consistent results every time.
BOTH OVENS FEATURE
- New Formed Door Styling
- New Stainless Look Handles
- Glass Touch Oven Controls
These easy-to-use controls activate with just a light touch and it only takes a quick wipe to clean them.
UPPER OVEN FEATURES
- 1.4 Cu. Ft. Upper Microwave Oven
- 900 Watts Cooking Power
- Stoppable Glass Turntable
A 12 3/4 in. stoppable glass turntable provides a leveled cooking surface to maximize usable capacity.
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Drop-Down Door
Opens like a conventional oven door - making it easier to load and unload than side-swing doors.
LOWER OVEN FEATURES
- 3.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Self-Cleaning Oven with Auto Latch
Low maintenance. And yet spotless. Self cleaning ovens are just another way Whirlpool® kitchen appliances add ease to your day. Streamlined technology makes cleaning the oven easy and lets you avoid harsh cleaners and mess. It's safe and it's easy. Simply set the range to clean for two to four hours and let the deep cleaning process do the work for you. Clean it while you sleep and wake up to a cleaner range.
- AccuBake® Temperature Management System
Say goodbye to uneven baking. The AccuBake® Temperature Management System surrounds foods with even temperatures for consistent results every time. A sensor monitors the oven temperature, cycling the bake and broil elements together and independently to maintain uniform heat throughout the oven. Confidently bake on multiple racks at once without worrying about uneven results, from cookies to casseroles - and pizzas to breadsticks.
- Preheat Countdown Timer and Signal
Displays and counts down the required preheat time after you set the temperature and press Start. An audible signal tells you when the oven is heated and ready to cook so foods don't go in too early.
- Delay Bake
Set the oven to begin cooking while you're at work or the soccer game. Dinner's ready when you get home.
- Closed-Door Broiling
- One Touch Bake and Broil Feature
Automatically sets the oven to 350° F. for baking or 500° F. for broiling. You've got better things to think about than the exact temperature for broiling fish. Put food in the oven, touch a button and walk away.
- Child Lockout
- Extra-Large EasyView Window
The stylish window helps you check cooking progress without opening the oven door and disturbing the temperature.
- Flush-to-Cabinet Installation
Give your kitchen a built-in look. Whirlpool® ovens fit flush with cabinet design for a smooth appearance.
- Microwave Oven Capacity: 1.4 Cubic foot
- Oven Capacity: 3.8 Cubic foot
- 7 Instant Cook Pads
- 2 Interior Oven Lights
- 2 Oven Racks
- Oven window
- Add Minute Pad
- Electronic Controls
- Electronic Controls System
- Non-Sensor Cooking
- Delay Cook
- Maximum Power: 900
- Oven Light
- Personal Choice Cycle
- Electric Power
- Non-Sensor Reheat, Defrost Cycles
- AccuBake® Temperature Management
- Warm Hold Cycle
- Control Lock Out Function
- 30 OR 40 Ampere, 208/240 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). AC-ONLY. USE COPPER WIRE ONLY. A FOUR-WIRE OR THREE-WIRE, SINGLE PHASE ELECTRICAL SUPPLY REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.
- Depth: 23"
- Height: 42-7/16"
- Width: 26-3/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty