Hamilton Khaki Aviation Air Men's Watch - H74592133
Hamilton was founded in 1892 in Lancaster, PA, USA. Known for innovative design and watch technology, Hamilton is a member of the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch producer and distributor, with 157 production sites in Switzerland. The Swatch Group is the official timekeeper and data-handling operator for the Olympic Games and other major international sporting events. Hamilton also has a strong Hollywood presence with product appearances in over 300 movies.
- Dial window material type: sapphire crystal
- Case material: Black stainless-steel
- Band material: Black Stainless Steel
- Band length: mens-standard
- Dial color: Black with Orange Accents
- Calendar: date
- Movement: Chrono Quartz
- Water resistant depth: 100 Meters
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 years parts and labor