KitchenAid 7-Cup Red Food Processor, Model KFP720ER
This model offers two powerful, durable and versatile food processors in one. The 7-Cup work bowl is large enough to handle most food processing tasks, while the 3-Cup mini bowl with mini blade transforms the food processor into a mini chopper that is ideal for small tasks.
- The entire length of the feed tube can be filled, allowing the pusher to smoothly guide food items through
- This model features continuous processing and pulse control to provide quick, precise results when a light touch is needed
- A hardworking induction motor produces consistent results that can handle demanding chopping, slicing and shredding tasks
- The premium-quality stainless steel blade chops, blends, minces or emulsifies foods quickly and easily
- A stainless steel disc features a 2mm slicing blade on one side that creates even slices of fruits, vegetables and other foods. Reverse the blade to make uniform, 4mm shreds of fruits, vegetables and cheese
- The lid locks to the work bowl for added assurance while you operate the food processor
- The Clean Touch control pad and base wipe clean in an instant. The bowls, blades and discs are dishwasher safe
- The mini bowl and stainless steel mini blade are just right for small jobs such as chopping herbs, nuts and onions; mincing garlic; or making breadcrumbs and baby food
- Pulse Control
- Electronic Processing Sensor
- Feed Tube: Full-Size
- Food Pusher: Full-Size
- Safety Interlock System
- Multipurpose Stainless Steel Blade
- Reverse Spiral Action Blade
- Reversible Slicing/Shredding Disc
- Mini Bowl with Mini Multipurpose Blade
- Depth: 9-1/8"
- Height: 14-5/16"
- Width: 7-5/16"
- Unit: 10.6 lbs
- Shipping: 15 lbs
- Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty
If your countertop appliance fails for any reason during the first year, KitchenAid will replace it FREE OF CHARGE*. Our Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty includes:
- Delivering a replacement to your door
- Arranging the return of your failed appliance
- Guaranteeing the replacement product for one year