Viking Professional Series 48" Free Standing Dual Fuel Range, Model VDSC4874GSS
The exclusive patented VSH pro sealed burner system is specifically engineered to provide superior cooking performance from a gentle VariSimmer setting to a high of 15,000 BTUs. In addition, the exclusive porcelainized one-piece top features raised edges around the perimeter to contain spills and provide a completely sealed cooking surface. The self-cleaning electric oven offers multiple conventional and convection settings, including TruConvec cooking.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power:
Easy Operation and Cleanup:
- 48 wide, four burners, 24 wide griddle/simmer plate, two ovens
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
- Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
- Brass surface burners with electric spark ignition accommodate an infinite range of settings.
- VariSimmer setting, found on each surface burner, provides gentle, even heat across the entire cooking vessel surface.
- Automatic electric spark re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting.
- Large-capacity ovens with multiple rack positions (see specifications for oven interior dimensions)
- Professional features of the 30" and 36" wide ovens and 48" wide right oven.
- Convection two-element baking with fan-forced air
- Convection broiling with large 8-pass element, reflector, and fan-forced air
- TruConvec cooking using only convection element in rear and fan-forced air no direct heat from bottom or top
- Convection dehydrating with low heat and fan-forced air
- Convection defrosting with fan-forced air only no heat
- Conventional two-element baking
- Conventional broiling with reflector
- Maxi-Broil uses full eight passes for complete coverage of larger quantities of food
- Mini-Broil uses four passes to conserve energy for smaller quantities of food
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution.
- Two oven lights with control panel switch in all large ovens; one oven light in left oven of 48" wide model
- Oven on indicator light
- Self-clean indicator light
- Heavy-duty, porcelain broiler pan/grid
- Commercial-style bezels around control panel knobs
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup:
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature.
- Heavy-duty oven door handle.
- Automatic electric spark ignition no standing pilot to re-light, waste energy, or add extra heat to the kitchen.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron, removable surface burner grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish.
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance.
- Self-cleaning, porcelain oven.
- Exclusive one-piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface.
- Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills.
- Porcelainized for easy cleaning, durability, and long-lasting finish.
- Dishwasher-safe burner caps are easily removed for quick cleaning.
- Removable, stainless steel pull-out drip tray with roller-bearing glides for smooth operation (griddle and char-grill models only)
24" Wide Griddle/Simmer Plate:
- Exclusive one-piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface
- Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills
- Porcelainized for easy cleaning, durability, and long-lasting finish
- Dishwasher-safe burner caps are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Self-cleaning, porcelain oven
Installation Accessories Available Separately:
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction
- Commercial-type, blanchard finish holds cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperature
- 24" wide griddle includes separate burner controls (available on 48" wide model only)
- Control panel light indicates desired temperature has been reached
- Removable grease pan for easy cleanup
Approximate Weight: Warranty Highlights:
- 6" high stainless steel backguard (B36BG6 or B48BG6; standard with 30" wide model B30BG6)
- 10" high stainless steel backguard (B36BG10 or B48BG10) available on 36" and 48 wide models
- Stainless steel high-shelf (B30HS24,B36HS24, or B48HS24)
- Stainless steel island trim (B30TII, B36TII, or B48TII)
- Stainless steel countertop side trim (RE24CST)
- Curb base front in stainless steel (RS30CBF4, RS36CBF4, or RS48CBF4) conceals range legs
- Can be easily converted to custom curb base front
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):