Olympus Silver 8 Megapixel Digital Camera - FE310S
Easy to use right out of the box. The FE-310 an ideal choice for digital photography fans of all ages and skill levels. In-Camera Help Guides, one-touch operations, preset scene modes and a large, bright LCD offer the ultimate learn-as-you-go experience.
5x OPTICAL ZOOM.
Get 60 percent closer to the action than 3x with this ultra-compact, precision-crafted Olympus lens.
Tracks faces within the frame and focuses and optimizes exposure for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures.
DIGITAL IMAGE STABILIZATION.
With high ISO sensitivity and faster shutter speeds, you can freeze the action to capture sharp, blur-free images even if you or your subject is moving.
17 SHOOTING MODES.
Preset shooting modes optimize the cameras settings for any shooting situation to ensure you capture a great shot. Modes include Sunset, Portrait, Landscape, Night Scene and more.
AVI MOVIE WITH SOUND.
Shoot and share movies with sound on the big screen or on the Web.
- The FE-310's ultra-compact lens is made from precision-crafted glass that puts you 60 percent closer than a 3x zoom.
- Face Detection tracks your subjects' faces within the frame and automatically focuses and optimizes exposure for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures.
- Digital Image Stabilization helps prevent camera shake and fast moving subjects from blurring your images. Get sharper images with high ISO and fast shutter speeds.
- Always get the best shot with 17 Shooting Modes. The preset Shooting Modes optimize your camera's settings for sharp, brilliant photos. Modes include Portrait, Sunset, Night Scene, Sports, Landscape and many more.
- Capture your fondest memories in full motion using AVI Movie with sound.
- Get superior image quality with a high-resolution 8-megapixel CCD. Make large prints, or even crop, without losing detail.
- 2.5" LCD provides easy composing, shooting and sharing of your images with friends and family.
- Using a live, multi-frame window on the LCD, Perfect Shot Preview lets you see the effects of exposure compensation before you shoot, so you can capture the perfect shot.
- Learn as you go. The In-Camera Help Guides provide a brief description of camera settings and features, conveniently displayed on the LCD, at the push of a button.
- Quickly and easily find your favorite images. My Favorites is an in-camera album that stores your favorite images so you can easily share them with friends and family.
- The Backlight Boost Button increases the brightness of the LCD for even better visibility in bright light.
- Program Auto Mode gives you greater creative control so you can adjust settings like white balance and ISO.
- Powered by two AA batteries so you can easily find backups and never miss a photo opportunity.
- FE-310 digital camera
- USB Cable, Audio/Video Cable
- Wrist Strap
- AA Batteries (2)
- OLYMPUS MasterTM 2 Software CD-ROM
- Warranty Card
- Imager 8.0 Megapixels (effective), 1/2.5 CCD (1.0cm)
- Lens 6.2 31mm (37 185mm equivalent in 35mm photography, 9 Lenses in 7 Groups, 3 Aspherical Lenses
- Zoom 5x Optical Zoom + 4x Digital Zoom (Seamless to 20x)
- Aperture Range f3.2 - f4.8
- LCD 2.5 (6.4cm) LCD, approx. 154,000 dots 2 Steps Brightness Adjustment
- Focus System CCD Contrast Detection
- Focus Range Normal mode: Wide: 15.8" infinity (0.4m infinity) Tele: 27.6" infinity (0.7m infinity) Macro mode: Wide: 7.9 infinity (0.2m infinity) Super Macro mode: 2.0" infinity (5cm infinity)
- Focus Mode iESP Auto, Face Detection AF
- Shutter Speed 1/2000 sec. 1/2 sec. (up to 4 sec. in Night Scene mode)
- ISO Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 640 (equivalent)
- Metering Mode Digital ESP Metering, Face Detection AE (when Face Detection AF is selected)
- White Balance Auto
- Exposure Compensation ±2 EV steps in 1/3 EV steps
- Recording Modes Still Image: JPEG Movie: AVI Motion JPEG
- Adjustment Resolutions 8MP (3,264 x 2,448) 5MP (2,560 x 1,920) 3MP (2,048 x 1,536) 2MP (1,600 x 1,200) 1MP (1,280 x 960) VGA (640 x 480) 16:9 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Shooting Modes 17 Shooting Modes; Auto, Program Auto, Digital Image Stabilization, Scene Preset (1. PORTRAIT, 2. LANDSCAPE, 3. NIGHT+PORTRAIT, 4. SPORT, 5. INDOOR, 6. CANDLE, 7. SELF-PORTRAIT, 8. SUNSET, 9. FIREWORKS, 10. BEHIND GLASS, 11. CUISINE, 12. DOCUMENTS, 13. AUCTION), Movie
- Panorama Modes Up to 10 frames automatically stitchable with OLYMPUS Master software when using Olympus brand xD-Picture Card
- Shooting Assist Functions Shooting Guide, Perfect Shot Preview, Voice Recording
- Movie Mode AVI Movie with Sound; 640x480 (15fps) 320x240 (15fps)
- Noise Reduction Set automatically at shutter speeds of 0.5 second or longer in specific scene modes
- Image Playback Still Image: Single, Index Display (4/9/16/25), Up to 10x Enlargement, Slideshow, Rotation, My Favorites
- Playback Edit Effects Still Image: Resize, Rotation, Cropping
- Flash Built-in
- Flash Modes Auto (for low light and backlit conditions) Red-Eye Reduction Fill-in Off
- Flash Working Range Wide: 0.66ft (0.2m) 15.4ft (4.7m) at ISO 640
- Selftimer 12 Seconds
- Memory 20.5MB Internal Memory
- Removable Media Card xD-Picture Card (1GB, 2GB)
- Outer Connectors Multi-Terminal (USB Connector, Audio/Video Output)
- Auto-connect USB USB 2.0 Full-Speed (USB Mass Storage)
- System Requirements Auto-Connect USB: Windows® 2000/XP/VISTA with USB port, Mac OS X 10.3 or later with USB port
- Operating Environment
- Operation: 32° 104°F (0° 40°C), 30% 90% humidity
- Storage: -4° 140°F (-20° 60°C), 10% 90% humidity
- Power Supply 2 AA Batteries
- Battery Life 120 shots
- Width: 3.7"
- Height: 2.4"
- Depth: 1.2"
- Unit(without batteries and media card): 0.31 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb