BlackBerry Pink Pearl 8130 Verizon Wireless Smartphone - 8130P
The BlackBerry® Pearl 8130 smartphone is designed to help you do everything you want with your life. It comes complete with advanced phone features, multimedia, digital camera, video recording, built-in GPS* and expandable memory. And it offers the full BlackBerry® experienceemail, browser, text messaging (SMS and MMS), instant messaging, organizer applications and more. Small, smart and stylish.
(Click hyperlink text to view)
- Dualband 800/1900 Mhz 1x EVDO networks
- 64 MB Flash Memory/32 MB RAM
- BlackBerry® 4.3 Desktop Software. Integrated Email, Phone, SMS, Browser, Calendar, Address Book, and additional organizer applications
- The BlackBerry Pearl 8130 can integrate up to 10 personal email accounts with the BlackBerry Internet Solution (BIS). Setup is simple, and can be done right from the device
- The BlackBerry Pearl 8130 works with the BlackBerry Enterprise Solution (BES) to provide functionality such as single mailbox integration, remote address book lookup and more
- High resolution, high contrast, color, LCD Screen (240x260 pixel) with bright LED backlight. Supports over 65,000 colors
- Integrated speaker and microphone, handsfree headset capable (3.5mm)
- VZ Navigatorsm for spoken turnbyturn directions
- BroadbandAccess Connect capable
- 2.0 Megapixel Camera with Flash and Video Capture
- Media Player with microSD memory support
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology including A2DP for Stereo sound
- microSD memory expansion slot (up to 8 GB)
- Ringtones: Polyphonic plus vibrate
- SureType® QWERTY keyboard technology. Dedicated Send, End, Convenience, Power and Mute keys, trackball navigation and ESC key
- Password protection and keyboard lock
- SAR Information 1.48 W/kg
- Hearing Aid Compatibility = M3/T3
- Memory 64MB Flash memory, plus expandable memory with a microSD¹ card
- Voice Input/Output 3.5mm headset capable, earpiece/microphone, built-in speakerphone, and headset, hands-free and serial port profiles supported (Bluetooth® technology)
- Notification Polyphonic ringtones, vibrate mode, LED indicator, MP3 ringtones
- Built-in GPS Yes
- Camera 2.0 MP, flash, zoom, self-portrait mirror
- Video Recording Yes ²
- Media PlayerVideo Format Support MPEG4 Part 2 Simple Profile, H.263, WMV
- Media PlayerAudio Format Support MP3, MIDI, AMR-NB, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, WMA
- Approximate Battery Life³ Up to 220 minutes talk time, 9 days standby time
- Height: 4.2"
- Width: 1.97"
- Depth: 0.55"
- Unit: 3.4 oz
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
1 year limited warranty
All BlackBerry® smartphones purchased from Research In Motion (RIM), or an authorized RIM dealer, come with a one (1) year limited warranty.
RIM will replace, refurbish or repair, at its option, your BlackBerry smartphone and/or any of its components including BlackBerry smartphone, cradle and holster if it is found to be defective. The limited warranty does not apply to:
- Reasonable wear and tear of the BlackBerry smartphone, cradle or holster
- Scratches or cracks to the LCD screen
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, neglect or misapplication
- Defects due to repairs or modifications made to the BlackBerry product by anyone other than RIM or its authorized service representatives
- *Requires a minimum version of BlackBerry Enterprise Server software
- **All audio and video files must be transferred to the smartphone before playing. Files can be transferred via USB cable, smartphone browser application or Bluetooth. View the complete list of supported media file formats.
- *** Battery life may vary based on usage
- ****Based on GSMA PRD TW.09 Battery Life Measurement Technique. Actual results may vary. Network availability and coverage affect battery life and are dependent upon a number of factors, including location and transmission environment.
- The BlackBerry Pearl accepts microSD cards; the amount of storage is determined by card capacity.
- Contact your service provider for service availability and pricing
- May vary. Check with your service provider for details.
- Check with service provider for availability, roaming arrangements and service plans. Certain features outlined herein require a minimum version of BlackBerry software.