Panasonic 50" Black Plasma Flat Panel HDTV, Model TH50PH10UK
A 50" plasma display with the size and the exceptional image quality that is equally at home in the broadcast studio, a corporate boardroom, or on the set. Panasonic combines the very best in image quality, customization and size selection in its new Professional Series plasma family. With industry-leading 16-bit processing, 3,072 shades of gradation and an up to 10,000:1 contrast ratio, the TH-50PH10UK provides significant image quality improvements to produce an unforgettable visual experience. With Panasonic's multi-function input slot system, this large-screen panel offers seamless integration in virtually any AV, PC or interactive environment, so it can be used in the widest range of vertical or horizontal display applications. This 50" panel is more light weight and energy efficient, and its ultra-stylish design looks ultra sleek even when the panel's turned off. The TH-50PH10UK comes standard with PC Input, Audio Input (for PC), Serial Control (RS-232C) Input, BNC Component Video/RGB Input and Audio Input, BNC Composite Video Input, S-Video Input, and Audio Input (for Video). There is an available slot for an optional terminal board. Or, you can remove the standard boards and mount up to three optional boards.
- Industry's leading 16-bit processing to produces 3,072 steps of gradation
- Up to 10,000:1 contrast level with new Real Black Creation technology
- New Deep Black Filter achieves highest contrast ratio when viewing in brightly-lit rooms
- Plug-in architecture allows the addition of multi-function terminal boards for added connectivity and functionality
- Outstanding 60,000-hour service life
- Newly-developed phosphor significantly resists burn-in as effectively as CRT displays
- New Advanced Dual Picture and built-in image enlarging function enhances multi-screen systems
- Expanded configurations for multi-screen displays and the ability to enlarge an image up to 5X vertically and horizontally
- 1366 x 768 resolution
- Supports VGA, SVGA and XGA (uncompressed); SXGA, and UXGA (compressed) PC signal compatibility
- Supports 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/24p, 1080/24sf, 1080/25p, 1080/30p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 480/60p, 480/60i signal compatibility
- From an on-board PC to CAT5 to HD-SDI, Panasonic offers the widest array of optional boards to customize a panel to meet practically any application
- Screen Size (Diagonal): 50"
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Effective Display Area: 43.5" x 24.5"
- Resolution: 1,366 x 768 pixels
- Pixel Pitch: 0.810 x 0.810 mm
- Brightness: 1,200 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (Bright room): Max. 10,000:1
- Gradation: 3,072 steps (equivalent)
- Scan Rate: Horizontal frequency 15-110 kHz, Vertical frequency 48 -120 Hz
- PC Signal Compatibility: VGA, WVGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, WSXGA+, UXGA, WUXGA (WXGA+ and over resolution : compressed)
- Supported Video Standards: NTSC, PAL, PAL 60, SECAM, Modified NTSC
- PC In: Mini D-sub 15pin x 1 (Female) Analog RGB/Components, Plug & Play (VESA DDC 2B)
- Audio In: M3 jack x 1
- Serial: D-sub 9-pin x 1 (Male) External control, RS-232C compatible
- HDMI In: HDMI x 2
- Component In: BNC x 3 Analog RGB/Components
- Audio In (L/R): RCA pin jack x 2
- Power Requirements: 120 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 505 W
- Power off condition: 0.1 W
- Stand-by condition: Save OFF 0.6 W, Save ON 0.4 W
- Audio Output: 16 W [8 W + 8 W] (10% THD)
- Width: 47.6"
- Height: 28.5"
- Depth: 3.7"
- Unit: 79.4 lbs
- Shipping: 90 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts and Labor