Oceanus 5 Motor Men's Watch - OCWM700TBA1AV
Oceanus is the first watch to offer 5 motor technology combined with Atomic Solar technology. Each motor controls a movement on the watch face (second hand, chronograph, world time, and 24 hour time). The new fifth motor replaces the function of the LCD screen found in our first generation models with a classic date display. The new OCWM700 series are the first Oceanus to include Multi-Band 5 Atomic Timekeeping which can receive the Atomic signal in the US, UK, Germany and Japan. These new models also feature a Tide Indicator and come in Titanium or Black IP bands.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (6 times per day)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Tide Graph
- 100M Water Resistant
- World Time: 29 times zones (27 cities)
- Daily Alarm
- 1/20 second chronograph
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Accuracy: +/-20 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery CTL1025
- Power Saving Function
- Battery Power Indicator
- Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 4749
- Height: 1.88"
- Width: 1.73"
- Depth: 0.5"