TomTom RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver, Model 9V00080
The TomTom RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver receives traffic incidents while driving and sends the data to your TomTom. TomTom then routes you around each incident.
Connect the RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver to your TomTom and receive traffic incidents automatically over the TMC connection. Once a route is planned, traffic warnings - including total time of delay and distance to incident - along your route are clearly displayed on the traffic bar on the main navigation screen. Touch the traffic bar and receive detailed information specific to the incident(s) on your route. For example, you can view the cause of incident (accident, construction work, congestion, traffic building, etc.) location, duration, and length of incident.
To optimize the your use of the RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver, update your device's application automatically and free of charge through TomTom HOME.
- Real time traffic updates
- Check the quickest alternatives and (re) calculate the estimated arrival time
- Traffic signals via silent FM radio channels transferred it to your TomTom
- Easy installation: Plug and go
- 12 months of service included with purchase, $59.95 for each additional year.
- Compatible With TomTom GO 720, GO 920, ONE 3RD EDITION, ONE XL, ONE XL-S, GO 510, GO 910
In The Box:
- RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver
- Quick Start Guide
- The quality of the RDS-TMC information is dependent on factors such as the FM radio signal. TomTom cannot guarantee continuity and quality of the information. However, TomTom has selected the best providers to ensure the best radio reception and traffic data.
- The TomTom RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver cannot be used at the same time as the TomTom iPod® Connect Cable on the TomTom GO 910 and 720, which uses the same port.