All-Clad Stainless Steel Butter Warmer, Model 52006
An essential add-on to any cookware collection, this warmer pours butter, syrup, sauces or soups from either side. Tri-ply construction with an extra-thick aluminum core allows for even heat distribution without hot spots. Finished with a polished stainless exterior and a stainless cooking surface that won't react to foods.
This 1/2-quart pan is perfect for melting butter for seafood or baking, or for heating barbecue sauce.
All-Clad's leading cookware line is brilliantly styled with a hand-polished gleaming stainless-steel finish that many of the world's professional and home chefs prefer. The 18/10 stainless-steel interior will not react with your food, leaving the pure taste you desire. Dishwasher-safe.
- 3-ply bonded construction for a lifetime of use
- Mirror-finished magnetic stainless-steel exterior is hand-polished to a lustrous shine
- Pure aluminum core covers bottom of the pan and extends up the sides for greater heat conductivity
- Easy-to-clean 18/10 stainless-steel interior helps prevent foods from sticking
- Stainless-steel interior will not react with foods
- Pour spouts on both sides made it easy for right- or left-handed pouring
- Cookware maintains even heat distribution that prevents "hot spots" when cooking
- Signature stay-cool handles are cast from solid stainless-steel and designed for ergonomic comfort
- Handles, rivets and lids are polished stainless-steel creating a striking impression
- High-strength, non-corrosive stainless-steel rivets keep handles permanently secure, making cooking safer
- Suited for all stovetops including electric, gas, ceramic, induction and halogen
- Bonded cookware handcrafted in the U.S.A., lids and components manufactured overseas.
- Width: 4.5"
- Height: 2.25"
- Depth: 9.75"
- Unit: 1.06 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): Lifetime Warranty
- From date of purchase, All-Clad guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal