Electrolux 36" Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop - EW36GC55SS
The Electrolux cooktop EW36GC55SS gives you the opportunity to cook with a powerful level of 18,000 BTU or to a simmer at 450 BTU. This cooktop will allow you to cook anything you please right in your own kitchen. the stainless steel gas cooktop will give you precise control over the burners due to their professional-grade control knobs. With pots and pans carrying heavy weight the Electrolux gas cooktop is designed for you to be able to cook multiple dishes at one time. The grates used allow for easy movement across the cooktop so you never have to lift those heavy pots! Get your Electrolux gas cooktop from Abt today!
Helpful Downloads For The EW36GC55SS:
- Professional-Grade Control Knobs
Eliminate guesswork while cooking with more precise control and better feel
- Min-2-Max™ Burner
Designed with a dual-flame sealed burner, this cooktop offers the widest range of BTU performance in the industry for the utmost versatility - from a roaring 18,000-BTU boil to a gentle 450-BTU simmer
- Continuous Grates
Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop. These grates allow easy movement of even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner - without lifting
- Flex-2-Fit™ System
Premium gas cooktop versatility with sealed burners.
- Easy-to-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Cooking Surface: Deep-Well Formed Cooktop
- Electronic Controls: Professional-Grade Burner Controls
- Grates: Continuous
- Min-2-Max™ Dual-Flame Sealed Burner – 18,000 -450 BTU: 1
- Sealed Power Burner - 14,000 BTU: 1
- Sealed Precision Burner - 5,000 - 1200 BTU: 1
- Sealed Precision Burner - 9,500 BTU: 1
- LP Conversion Kit: Included
- Burner Valve Type: Linear Flow
- Ignition Type: Electric Pilotless
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 60 Hz /15A
- Height: 4.25"-4.87"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 20.87"-21.75"
- Unit: 53 lbs
- Shipping: 64 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
One year parts and labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.