Alpine V-Power Mono Amplifier - MRPM1000
Power up your system with Alpines V-Power amplifiers! This best selling family of amplifiers offers more choices for building the right system for you, and provides flexibility and value in an aggressive design. Alpine continues to bring you mind-blowing sound performance only the best - so you get the sound you deserve.
High Performance, High Value
Want serious power for your system? While trying not to blow your budget? Go with one of the Alpine V-Power amps for unbeatable dollar-per-watt value and Alpine quality sound, along with Bass EQ for maximizing bass performance.
Clean, Efficient Power
Alpines high-power mono amp Class-D design gives you more power, cleaner signal and tighter, deeper bass without draining your battery. Class-D provides continuous clean power to your speakers, operating at 80% efficiency far greater than conventional Class-A or B amplifiers. Translation: Enjoy cleaner bass, even during extreme power demands.
Exceptionally Easy Upgrade
The V-Powers speaker level inputs connect directly to any head unit, without the need for external converters. This makes the V-Power series ideal for upgrading factory audio equipment. High-level speaker inputs and flush mount controls make for easy installation. The units come with end caps that cover and protect your wiring connections while creating a clean, finished appearance. Step up your factory system to Alpine sound.
Cooler Amps = No Shut Down
Rugged heat sinks and an extremely sophisticated thermal managament processor that continuously monitors the amps temperature, ensure nonstop output and stable, reliable performance.
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Board Design: Dual Sided Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Connector Plating: Gold Plated Input, Output, Power and Speaker Terminals
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-Pass
- Speaker-Level Inputs: Speaker Level Inputs
- RCA Output: Gold Plated RCA Input Connectors
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Board Circuitry: STAR Circuitry
- Power Supply Design: MOSFET Power
- Power Supply: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- Channel Design: 1 Channel (Mono)
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover: Integrated Wire and Mounting Screw Terminals
- Terminal Layout: Two-Sided
CEA-2006 Power Rating
- CEA-2006 Power Rating (email@example.comV = 1%THD+N), S/N 75dBA (Ref. 1W into 4Ohm):600W x 1
RMS Power (at 14.4V THD+N, 20Hz-20kHz)
- Per channel into 4 ohms: 600W x 1 (1% THD)
Per channel into 2 ohms: 1000W x 1
- Signal to Noise: 100dBA
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 O
- Frequency Response: 20 -200Hz (200Hz/-3dB)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2 - 4.0V
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Sound Tuning
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz (Fixed), -24dB/oct.
- EQ (Equalizer): Bass EQ (Fixed Frequency): 50Hz 0 to +12dB
- Crossover: 50Hz-200Hz, -24dB/oct. (Low-Pass)
- Width: 12.6"
- Height: 2.36"
- Depth: 9.53"
- Width: 14.95"
- Height: 2.36"
- Depth: 9.53"
- Unit: 9.3 lbs
- Shipping: 15 lbs