Viking Stainless Steel 41" Ultra-Premium E-Series Natural Gas Grill With TruSear - VGIQ4103RENSS
- Easy Cleanup with TruSear: More heat means less mess. Drippings from food are vaporized with TruSear heat and removable parts make for easy cleanup.
- Commercial-Type Styling: Cook like a chef outdoors. Designed from thick, rugged stainless steel with double side wall construction which completely insulates the unit. Deep burner box keeps heat contained and provides easy temperature maintenance.
- Installation Options: The choice is yours. Building-in or pairing with a portable outdoor cart gives you plenty of installation options.
- Halogen Lights: 2 halogen lights mounted on the inside of grill canopy provide ample lighting for nighttime grilling
- 120V Electric Ignition: Burners light at light/high position and re-light if extinguished.
- 25,000 BTU SS Burner(s): Lock in all the taste of the outdoors with the 25,000 BTU stainless steel burner(s).
- Reduce Cooking Times with TruSear: Eat sooner as a short preheat time and intense infrared heat sizzles thick, juicy steaks, seafood, or vegetables to lock in flavor.
- Flavor Generator Plates: Capture and create flavor as grill drippings become smoke atop our stainless steel flavor generator plates.
- Porcelain Coated Grill Grates: Untreated steel PERMENANTLY stains after one use. Porcelain grates clean-up easily and return to showroom form in no time. Not to mention porcelain is a superior conductor of heat providing exceptional grilling performance.
- Gourmet-Glow Infrared Rotisserie Burner: A better spin on outdoor cooking. Cook meat perfectly with the 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo Infrared Rotisserie Burner.
- Removable Smoker Box: Smoke your way to better flavor. 12,500 BTUs allow you to smoke with wood chips or enjoy extra grilling space with the removable smoker tray.
- Numerical Thermometer: Easy-to-read numerical thermometer gives approximate temperatures from 0 to 750 degrees F.
- Easy Cleanup Outdoor: Grease management system features "tray within a tray" design along with removable drip tray with roller bearing glides. Porcelainized grill grates prevent sticking. Burner drip guards aid in grease management by channeling liquid down to the drip tray.
- Solid Viking Construction
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel
- Double wall construction insulates hood to help keep heat inside and provides for a cooler sidewall
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of the grill and provides a sleek style that is synonymous with Viking name
- No exposed rotisserie slot to take away from strength of sidewall or allow the escape of precious heat
- All models can be built into any type of enclosure without the need of an insulated jacket - a Viking exclusive
- Portable carts are available for all models (sold separately
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- No assembly required
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners produce intense searing heat across entire grilling surface
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing easier temperature maintenance
- 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo infrared rear burner, a heavy-duty rotisserie motor, stainless steel 1/2" rotisserie rod, and two rotisserie forks
- The infrared burner is a reliable, electronically ignited one-piece design
- The rotisserie rod is mounted on a ball-bearing rod support that provides smooth rotating action, and the rod is fully enclosed within the grill, a Viking exclusive
- The rotisserie motor assembly is supported by a rigid mount and is easily attached and removed from the grill for hassle-free cooking and storage
- No counter balance required due to heavy-duty rotisserie system
- Removable smoker box accommodates wood chips or large wood chunks
- Hinged smoker box design allows easy operation when adding smoker chips
- 12,500 BTU burner (split 25,000 BTU burner) underneath can be adjusted for maximum smoking performance
- The smoker box can be replaced with grilling grate for use of entire grill surface
- Stainless steel flavor-generator plates catch drippings, generate smoke, minimize flare-ups, and allow for better heat control
- Perforated design allows heat to spread quickly and evenly across entire surface
- Burner flames are visible through perforations, allowing user to visually monitor heat output and adjust to the desired level
- Chrome-plated warming rack - reinforced by stainless steel rack supports - can easily be adjusted to three different positions, allowing use of additional accessory racks
- TruSear Infrared Burner
- Located in far left grill burner position
- Constructed of heavy-duty inconel stainless steel
- 30,000 BTU high, 17,500 BTU low
- Intense searing heat caramelizes the outside of food locking in the foods natural juices and flavors
- Drippings from food are vaporized from intense heat of TruSear burner, generating flavor and preventing flare-ups
- Reduced cooking times due to short preheat time and intense infrared heat
- Versatile cooks everything from thick steaks and chops to seafood and vegetables
- Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Grease Control System consists of full-width removable stainless steel drip tray with individual removable trays within the main tray
- The exclusive "trays within a tray" design channels liquids to the precise drip tray location, providing easy cleanup because the liquids are contained
- Stainless steel ball-bearing rollers provide smooth opening of the drip tray, while roller stops prevent tray from falling out
- Extra heavy-duty cooking grids are porcelain-coated to prevent food from easily sticking to them; the virtual non-stick surface creates optimal cooking areas, while also creating an easy-to clean surface
- Burners are equipped with stainless steel drip guards to combat burner clog and to aid grease management by channeling the liquids to the drip tray, which assists in flare-up control
- Exclusive E-Series Features
- Halogen lighting (2) mounted on the inside of E-Series grill canopy
- Provides ample lighting at the push of a button for nighttime grilling
- Push and turn, automatic electric spark ignition and re-ignition - burners light at lite/high position on the knob and re-light if extinguished; even at lowest setting
- Carts and Cabinetry
- Stainless steel cart rolls easily on inboard locking casters and 10" rubber wheels, allowing unit to fit flush against wall
- Includes two 16" wide by 24" deep fold-down side shelves
- Front door for LP tank access
- Grills, Carts, and Cabinetry are all sold separately.
- Grill compatible with the following cabinetry: VQBO4121, VQWO4120
- Width: 41-3/16"
- Hood Closed: 26-7/8
- With Hood Fully Open: 33-3/16"
- Depth(from front of knobs): 32-3/4"
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-year full warranty complete unit
- Lifetime limited rust through on all stainless steel components including burners and porcelain grill grates
- Five-year limited grill burner assemblies and infrared burners
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items
Abt Extended Service
Protect your products with the Abt extended protection plan.
SquareTrade Extended Service
Protect your products with the SquareTrade extended protection plan.
enter zip code for pricing
Update Zip Code
Viking Stainless Steel 41" Ultra-Premium E-Series Natural Gas Grill With TruSear
UPC Code: 000000004094
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
More reasons to buy the Viking VGIQ4103REN from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Viking VGIQ4103REN is Brand New.
- The Viking VGIQ4103REN Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.