Jabra Black Bluetooth Headset, Model BT8010
Busy day at the office. Lots of calls to take, questions to answer, things to settle. Your Jabra BT8010 mono sits comfortably on your ear, working to perfection, keeping you constantly on the ball for instant decisions. Every moment matters. Every second counts.
Now you are free. You shake off a hectic day, attach your Jabra BT8010 stereo unit. Time to step into your own world, with a seriously cool sound dimension. Slowly you unwind to the rhythms leaving all the demands of the day behind you. You shift smoothly to a new level, never losing control. You are on top of your game.
...and back again
With the advanced new Jabra BT8010 Bluetooth headset, you can convert between two worlds. Mono headset for work. Attachable stereo unit for play all in one stylish design. The Jabra BT8010 helps you maintain high productivity throughout the day, optimising your performance at work and enhancing your enjoyment off duty.
Jabra delivers peak performance
You have a clear demand for flexibility, usability and personalisation. Youve got it all in one with the new high-performance Jabra BT8010 mono and stereo headset. Once again, Jabra has reached higher to deliver the perfect mix of industry-leading performance, easy operation and state-of-the-art design.
- Bluetooth 2.0 mono headset for work and attachable stereo unit for play - all in one stylish design
- Powered with DSP technology that reduces background noise and automatically adjusts volume control
- Answer/end, reject a call*, call waiting*, last number redial*, voicedialing*, play / pause / stop, next track, volume control (*phone dependent)
- Bluetooth® 2.0 supporting A2DP (for music playing) and AVRCP (for remote control) and headset and hands-free profiles
- Multipoint connections to connect two devices at the same time e.g. music player and phone
- Clear OLED display and jog wheel for easy operations - personalize your headset with contacts and personal music settings
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Standby time: 300 hours
In The Box:
- Product: 1 Jabra BT8010 mono unit
- User Manual: 1 illustrated user manual
- Charger: 1 AC power supply
- USB cable: 1 USB cable
- Microphone type: 4mm omni-directional
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium polymer.
- Pairing passkey or PIN: 0000
- Supported special features: Answer/ end, reject a call*, call waiting*, last number redial*, voicedialing*, play/pause/stop, next track, volume control Multipoint (2 pairings 2 connections) Phonebook can store up to 30 contacts** OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) scrollable display DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Reduces background noise/automatic volume control Bluetooth 2.0 supporting A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) and AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile) profiles, headset (HS) and hands-free (HF) profiles***
- Bluetooth compliance: Bluetooth 2.0 specifications. Jabra BT8010 is compatible with other Bluetooth devices with Bluetooth 1.1 (or higher) specifications
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: Bluetooth headset and hands-free profiles as well as Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) and Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Operating range: Up to 10 metres (33 feet)
- Talk time/music streaming: Up to 10h/ Up to 6h (subject to phone)
- Stand-by time: Up to 300h
- Charging time: Approximately 2 hours
- Materials: TPE, polycarbonate (PC), thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), Acrylic Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Depth: 0.43"
- Height: 2.44"
- Width: 0.87"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 year parts and labor
- To benefit from all the features of the Jabra BT801, your mobile phone or other Bluetooth device must support the following profiles: A2DP for advanced audio (stereo), AVRCP for remote control and Bluetooth headset and hands-free profiles.
- * Device dependent
- ** Personal settings are conveniently loaded, updated or deleted
using the BT8010 Control Centre PC application.
- *** To have the benefit of stereo sound and remote control of the headset, your other Bluetooth device must support these profiles