Weber Summit E-650 Copper Liquid Propane Gas Outdoor Grill, Model 1782001
The pinnacle of grilling. Six stainless steel burners, a flush-mounted side burner, a dedicated smoker burner, and an infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner. We dare say there’s nothing this grill can’t handle.
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 8,000 BTU-per-hour smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- Spit fork rotisserie attachment with heavy-duty motor
- Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Primary cooking area = 624 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 145 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 769 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Stainless steel shroud with polished handle and trim, a center-mounted thermometer and accent-colored, cast-aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cart with stainless steel doors and chrome plated cast-aluminum handles
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel castersl
- 2 Grill Out™ handle lights
- 6 Tool holders
- Limited warranty
- Weber® cookbook
With The Lid Open
- Height: 57.1"
- Width R-L: 74.1"
- Depth: 30"
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer):
- Aluminum Castings: Lifetime
- Burner(s): Stainless Steel - 10 years
- Cooking Grate(s)
- Porcelain-Enameled - 3 years
- Stainless Steel - 7 years no rust through
- Flavorizer Bar(s)
- Stainless Steel - 5 years no rust through
- Porcelain-Enameled - 1 year
- Stainless Steel - 25 years
- Porcelain - Enameled - 25 years
- Igniter: 3 years
- Paint: 1 Year on paint excludes fading
- Rotisserie Parts: 1 year
- Thermoset Shelves: 10 years
- All Remaining Parts: 5 years