Alpine Blackbird 2 Portable Navigation System, Model PMDB200
From the quality youve come to trust, Alpine brings you over 2 decades of experience in advanced navigation introducing Alpines 2nd generation portable navigation device, the Blackbird PMD-B200.
- Portable GPS satellite navigation unit with built-in antenna
- Suction-cup windshield mount and dashboard disk
- MP3/WMA player and headphone jack
- Car and home power adapters, USB cable, and rechargeable battery with 2 hours of life
- 4" color touchscreen control
- 6 million points of interest
- 4GB flash memory preloaded with maps of the entire U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada
- NAVTEQ Traffic FM-RDS traffic-info service (subscription fees required after free 90-day trial period)
- Multi-destination routing
- Up to 10 waypoints per trip
- SD card slot (supports up to 4GB)
- Bluetooth wireless technology for hands-free calling with your compatible mobile phone
- Dockable with Alpine's IVA-W205 or IVA-W505 multimedia receiver for in-dash navigation and a larger color touchscreen
- Width: 5.18"
- Height: 3"
- Depth: 1.18"
- Unit: 8 oz
- Shipping: 2 lbs