Sony Black USB Stereo Turntable System, Model PSLX300USB
Do you still have some classic vinyl? Would you like to transfer those albums to a PC... Walkman… or even an iPod? Well now you can bring those albums into the Digital World with the PSLX300USB USB Turntable from Sony®. Using the USB Connection, you can import all that music into your computer and create MP3 files to store on a PC or bring along with you on your favorite Portable player. The supplied Audio Studio Software makes it easy for anyone to archive their music from vinyl, optimize the sound, and store them as files on your PC. The PS-LX300USB USB Turntable is also a full functional turntable that can connect to your Current system and playback your vinyl albums using the internal amplifier for systems that may not have a “phono” input.
- USB Audio output
- 33 1/3 and 45 rpm Record Playback
- Belt Drive System
- Supplied Dust Cover
- Built In Phono Preamp
No Phono Input Required on Connecting Device
- RCA Type Output Jacks L/R
- Signal to Noise Ratio
- Wow and Flutter
- EQ Switch for Non-Phono Input Devices
- Fully Automatic Operation
- USB Terminal
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50dB
- Wow and Flutter: 0.25% (WRMS)
- Audio Recording/Playback System: 33 1/3 and 45 rpm Record Playback
Inputs and Outputs
- RCA Audio Output(s): 1 (Rear)
- Operating Systems: Windows XP & Vista Only
- Width: 15.7"
- Height: 3.9"
- Depth: 13.5"