Klipsch Groove PM20 Computer Speakers - GROOVEPM20BK
Our Groove PM20 computer speakers combine great sound and visual appeal to bring a high-performance splash of sophistication to laptops and PCs. Small speakers with big sound, the Groove PM20 lets you easily and affordably enjoy music, movies, and games on your laptop or PC. Thanks to an auxiliary input, it even delivers dynamic performances from most any audio source, including TVs, iPods, and DVD players. And the Groove PM20 is more than just a great entertainer; it looks as good as it sounds. Its streamlined, space-saving design will transform any desktop into a stylish entertainment center.
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Amplifier Power: 20W/ch @ 1kHz, <0.2% THD+N
- Drive Components Full-Range 2.5 Fiber Composite Driver
- Amplifier: Class D
- Enclosure Material: ABS
- Enclosure Type: Tuned port
- Overload Protection: Amplifier thermal, short circuit, and power limit protection
- Inputs: 1/8 (3.5mm) stereo line input (computer), 1/8 (3.5mm) stereo auxiliary input (portable music players), DC-power
- Outputs: 1/8 (3.5mm) stereo headphone, RCA passive speaker connection
- Features: Full-range driver and a braced, tuned port enclosure with system-specific loudness contour for rich, balanced, and dynamic listening at all output levels. Bass level feature adjusts for user preference and listening environment.
- Finishes: Black
- Voltage: 120VAC/60Hz
- Built From: 2007