Gefen 1x3 Component Audio Distribution Amplifier, Model EXTCOMPAUD143
The 1:3 Component Audio Distribution Amplifier is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to send one source of high definition component video and analog or digital audio to multiple displays at the same time. It supports all component equipment, such as DVD players and satellite set top boxes and all component displays. In operation, the component video source is connected to the distribution amplifier at the input. Three outputs are available to be used in part or in full. Once the unit is connected and powered, your source is routed to up to three component high definition displays at the same time.
- Connects up to three component displays at the same time to one video source
- Support SD(composite, YCbCr) and HDTV (YPbPr, RGsB) input signal
- Maintains 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolutions
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful HDTV resolutions up to 1080p are easily achieved video source at the same time
- Input: YPbPr x1 or RGsB x1 (or RGBHV), or composite x3 1 Vp-p@ 75 ohm
- Output: YPbPr x3, or RGsB (or RGBHV) x3, or composite 3x3
- Audio input: coaxial (S/PDIF) x1 + R/L x1
- Audio output: coaxial (S/PDIF) x3 + R/L x3
- Analog audio input/output: audio 2 Vrms max 47k ohm
- Bandwidth: 480MHz (-3dB)
- Video Range: 1080p
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- 1:3 Component DA
- One 6 foot Component cable
- 5V External Power Supply
- Width: 5.5"
- Height: 1.5"
- Depth: 3.65"