Gefen 1x3 HDMI Splitter, Model EXTHDMI143
The 1x3 HDMI splitter allows set-top boxes, DVD players, D-VHS players and other HDTV devices with HDMI output to be connected to three or more HDTV displays.
- Connects up to three HDMI/DVI displays at the same time to one video source
- Allows simultaneous display
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- HDMI compliant
- HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10 watts (max)
How It Works:
- Gefen's 1x3 HDMI splitter is a distribution hub that sends the same video output to three or more HDTV digital displays. It is a flexible solution that accommodates multiple displays. When two or more HDMI splitters are connected together, they can be used to create a larger distribution. The HDMI splitter is connected using a HDMI cable from the HDMI source to the HDMI splitter input. There are three HDMI outputs. HDMI output 1 is the primary connection and is used for the main display. Outputs two and three follow the main display.
- Notes: Do not use DVI displays for an HDMI source; They must be HDMI displays. Only with a DVI source can the display types be either DVI or HDMI. All displays that cannot show the same video resolution(s) as the Primary Display connected to Output #1 may fail to show a picture. Secondary displays follow the Primary by sharing the resolution and capability information (EDID) obtained from the Primary Display.
- 1x3 HDMI splitter
- One 5v Power Supply
- One 6ft cable
- User's Manual
- Width: 6.5"
- Height: 1.25"
- Depth: 4.12"