Gefen 4x2 HDMI Switcher, Model EXTHDMI442
Gefen's 4x2 HDMI Switcher routes high definition video in multiple resolutions up to 1080p plus multichannel digital audio from any of four sources. four inputs accommodate the simultaneous connection of up to four high definition video sources, such as satellite systems and HD DVD players. Two outputs send the high definition audio/video signals up to two high definition displays. A digital audio output port is available if you need to direct the audio to an audio receiver. Switching is done via the IR remote that is provided with the unit.
- Switch easily between any four HDMI sources
- Outputs are mirrored to two HDMI Displays
- Additional digital coax audio output extracted from HDMI input for easy connection to multi-channel audio receivers
- Extends the range of HDMI compliant device by equalizing and reclocking the HDMI signal
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- Serial RS-232 remote port
- HDMI compliant
- HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
- Digital Audio Output: S/PDIF
- Remote Control Port: female RS232, mini-stereo
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 20 watts (max)
Fully HDCP Compliant:
- HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a display or projector without the proper decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to "snow" or in some cases, very low (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see high resolution digital video with HDCP compliance, both the source, the display and anything in between must be equipped with HDMI connections that can enable HDCP decoding, such as the 4x2 HDMI Switcher.
How It Works:
- You simply connect all your sources to the Switcher's inputs. Then connect up to two displays on the output ports. Once the sources, the Switcher and the display(s) are powered and connected, you simply select which source you want to view using the IR remote.
- The 4x2 HDMI Switcher
- RMT-4IR Remote control
- Four 6-foot HDMI cables
- 5VDC Power Supply
- User's Manual
- Width: 11"
- Height: 1.25"
- Depth: 4.25"