Klipsch Icon Series 10" Powered Subwoofer, Model XW500D
With its sleek styling and advanced technology, the Icon Series XW-500d captures all the sonic excitement of low-frequency effects. Quite simply, it generates a level of deep bass that you can hear and feel.
- Perfectly anchors a home theater or two-channel system
- DCS™ Technology caters to specific bass preferences
- Front-firing 10-inch driver delivers hard-hitting intensity
- 500-watt BASH® amplifier
- Sealed enclosure
- Frequency Response: 24-120Hz +/-3dB
- Amplifier Power: FTC Rated Power: 500 watts continuous @ <2% THD / Dynamic Power*: 1200 watts
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 111dB @ 30Hz 1/8 space, 1m
- Drive Components: Ultra-high-excursion 10" (25.4cm) fiberglass cone, front-firing woofer
- Amplifier: BASH® digital hybrid
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Inputs: L/R Line-level RCA jacks
- Features: DCS control and feature set w/ 3 system presets
- Voltage: 110/120 VAC 60Hz
- Export Voltage: 220 VAC 50/60Hz
- Height: 14"
- Width: 13.5"
- Depth: 18"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics