TurboChef 30" Thermal Red Single Wall Speedcook Oven, Model TSO30RD240
The TurboChef 30" Single Wall Speedcook Oven is a high performance gourmet oven designed specifically for today's home chef. Unique in both design and technology, the oven's signature style serves as a centerpiece in todays high-end kitchen.
- Contemporary Signature Design
Broadly curved edges, hearth-shaped sculpted doors, premium stainless steel chassis and polished aluminum door handles connect the past to the future and reflect the rich heritage of cooking. The door comes in a variety of timeless colors, allowing you to perfectly match the oven to your kitchen color palette and accompanying appliances. An elegant analog clock and timer, precise dial-control knobs and a color LCD interface are designed to maximize functionality, visibility and your ease of use
- Maximum Functionality
The 30" Single Wall Speedcook Oven incorporates our remarkable Airspeed Technology - previously available only to commercial restaurants - that can prepare food with exquisite quality, up to 15 times faster than a conventional oven
- Cooks with 5 Star Results, 15x Faster
Imagine cooking anything - from fresh asparagus in 45 seconds, a frozen pizza in 90 seconds, to a rack of lamb in 3-1/2 minutes, or a Thanksgiving turkey in 42 minutes - with five-star quality results and in a fraction of the time. Meats come out caramelized, moist and tender. Baked goods are golden brown, flaky and perfect. Vegetables are crisp, flavorful and nutritious
- Cook Everything with Ease
Interact with the ovens high performance technology through a simple interface that guides you effortlessly through the settings for all your favorite dishes and recipes, taking guesswork out of the equation and delivering picture-perfect, delicious food in minutes
- Easy to use menu-driven control system
- State-of-the-art color interface
- Intuitive Cookwheel Controller and Cook Navigator display screen
- Built-in, on-demand help and information
- "Display last 10 items" menu
- "Save to favorites" capability stores personalized recipe settings
- Classic analog clock and timer runs with advanced electronic control knobs
- Oven light switch
- 7 Speedcook modes: Bake, Roast, Broil, Air Crisp, Dehydrate, Toast, Favorites
- Utilizes patented Airspeed Technology
- Nearly 500 profiles automatically determine cook time and temperature
- Make mid-course cooking adjustments at 80% and 100% cook times
- Manual adjust mode
- Large cavity capacity - holds a 26 lb turkey
- Chrome rack with two rack positions for standard and large loads
- Dual interior halogen lights
- 18.5" x 7.5" triple pane window for viewing
- Powder coated enamel finish for color options
- Door hinges with hydraulic damper for smooth opening and closing
- Aluminum door handle
- Black porcelain interior
- Premium stainless steel exterior
- Cookwheel Controller
7 Speedcook modes include Bake, Roast, Broil, Air Crisp, Toast, Dehydrate and Favorites
- Cook Navigator Display
Displayed on a state-of-the-art LCD display, 400+ cooking profiles automatically select cook times and temperatures for you based on your food type and portion size
- Save to Favorites
Store your favorite settings and perfected recipes in their own menu for quick reference and one-touch cooking
- Mid-course Cooking Adjustments
Prompted by a tone and a pause at 80% and 100% through the cooking cycle, the oven allows you to review and fine-tune the outcome of your item
- "Display Last 10 Items" menu
The oven automatically stores the last ten items you've prepared into memory for easy reference and one touch cooking
- Automated Assistance
Built-in, on-demand help and information is available on screen if and when you need it while selecting your cook settings
- Manual Mode
For the expert chef, select your own cooking parameters for a highly customized outcome
- Height: 26.5"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 23.875"
- Depth from Wall: 4.25"
- With Door Open: 17.50"
- Cavity Height: 12"
- Cavity Width: 24"
- Cavity Depth: 15"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty
- "*"Indicates a two letter code - OR, RD, BU, CH, IV, WH, or SS - which refers to the oven door color
- Dimensions in parentheses are in millimeters unless otherwise noted
- Unit includes a 5/12 foot flex conduit to be used between the oven and conduit box. Connectors are supplied by installation electrician
- Branch circuit must be protected with a 50 Amp (Double Wall Oven) or 30 Amp (Single Wall Oven) over-current protector
- Failure to adhere to the Rough Wall Opening specs may cause corners of the cabinet opening to be exposed
- Due to the frame's overall depth the power supply line location shown in the illustrations (high or low conduit box) must be adhered to in order to obtain a proper fit in the cabinet
- Cabinet base must be built to support the oven's weight. TurboChef strongly recommends a solid base
- The oven utilizes ambient air from the kitchen to assist in keeping the operational components cool. This air is drawn in through the top control panel area through openings in the top access panel and exhausted through an opening at the base of the oven. Please allow a 1-inch minimum clearance above and below these areas