Polk Audio Atrium 60 Indoor/Outdoor Black Loudspeaker, Model ATRIUM60BK
You'll appreciate the Atrium 60 for more than its ability to fill large spaces with big, life-like high quality sound, because the Atrium 60 is built to withstand the elements as it delivers years of great performance. Even if the weather is a little unpredictable.
- 6-1/2" mid/woofer with mineral-filled polypropylene cone and butyl rubber surround for excellent midrange clarity. A 2 lb. ceramic magnet ensures high output and precise control for sound big enough to fill the great outdoors
- 1" metalized Dome Tweeter with neodymium magnet delivers exceptional accuracy
- PowerPort, Polk's patented** port venting technology, delivers high efficiency and extraordinary bass response in a modest cabinet size
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D5894-Salt Fog, Mil Standard 810 Immersion and Mil Standard 883 Method 1009 8 for salt and corrosion tests.*
- Rustproof aluminum bracket allows multiple mountng options and full 90 degree rotation: Aim them to deliver the best possible sound in a variety of locations
- Rustproof aluminum grille with 55% open area for superior sound quality. Sculpted front baffle and rounded enclosure minimize diffraction for more open and life-like imaging
- All stainless steel and brass hardware for years of rustproof reliability
- 1 - 6-1/2" Diameter (16.51cm)
- Mineral filled polymer with Butyl rubber surround
- 1 - 1" Diameter (2.54cm)
- Titanium Dome with Neodymium magnet
- Overall Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-125 w/channel
- Efficiency: 89 dB
- Inputs: 5-way binding posts
- Depth: 9-5/16"
- Height: 13-1/2"
- Width: 7-11/16"
- Unit: 13 lbs
- Shipping: 14 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 years parts and labor