Polk Audio CSI A6 Black Center Channel Loudspeaker, Model CSIA6BK (Sold As Each)
Center Channel Speakers easily carry the 50+% of center channel info delivered in multi-channel sources. So The CSi A6 has an aimable cabinet to give you placement flexibility and finer sound-tailoring for your high performance home theater system.The CSi A6 incorporate our latest Dynamic Balance Cone drivers and 1-inch tweeters. You're assured classic Polk performance in a design that speaks to today's high-end home décor. True performance art.
- Latest generation of Dynamic Balance® polymer composite drivers for smooth wide-range response with low distortion
- 1-inch Silk/Polymer Dome Tweeter delivers smooth response and better detail
- Dual rear PowerPort® bass venting for superior clean, low distortion bass that you can really feel. PowerPort vastly reduces "chuffing" or "port noise" and provides deeper, more powerful, lower distortion bass than could be realized with conventional ported or sealed designs of comparable size
- Magnetic shielding for safe placement near video sources
- Mylar bypass capacitors in the crossovers extend high frequency response and improve detail and transparency
- Acoustic Resonance Control (ARC Port) technology for more natural midrange reproduction
- Neodymium magnet,low-viscosity ferro-fluid cooling, and a heat sink on the back of the magnet, create better power handling and reliability
- Dual, bi-ampable gold-plated 5-way binding post inputs (with wide holes for large-gauge bare wire connections) for the most secure connections and the most versatile wiring applications
- Butyl rubber surrounds for high performance durability
- Acoustically inert stamped driver baskets
- Floating anti-diffraction grilles minimize grille diffraction for spacious, 3-dimensional imaging
- All-MDF construction creates an acoustically inert cabinet
- 2 - 6-1/2" Diameter (16.51cm)
- Polymer Composite Dynamic Balance with rubber surround
- 1 - 1" Diameter (2.54cm)
- Silk Polymer Dome Tweeter
- Overall Frequency Response: 45Hz-27kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 55Hz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 26kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-200 w/channel
- Efficiency: 90 dB
- Inputs: 5-way binding posts
- Enclosure Type: Vented with dual PowerPort & single Arc Port
- Depth: 14"
- Height: 7-3/4"
- Width: 24"
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 years parts and labor