Energy Star Rated - No
Miele 24" Inspira Undercounter Dishwasher - G2120SCSS
- PC Update function
Miele was the first manufacturer to introduce the revolutionary concept of updatable machines.
Thanks to the PC Update function, you can now keep up with the technological advances. Using a laptop computer, a Miele technician can alter a machine's programming parameters, for example to reduce its water intake or electricity consumption or adapt it to a new type of detergent.
PC Update is just another example of how Miele extends the useful life of its dishwashers.
- 6 wash programs
- Pots & Pans: For washing pots, pans and preparation dishes with dried-on food particles
- Normal: For washing average soiled dishes with light fatty residues
- Economy: For washing lightly soiled dishes with light fatty residues
- SaniWash: For washing and sanitizing heavily soiled dishes
- Short: A quick wash program for cleaning lightly soiled, temperature sensitive items
- Rinse & Hold: Used to rinse items when a complete cycle is not required
- 5 wash temperatures
- Passive drying system
- MaxSpaceTM stainless steel interior
- 14 place setting capacity
- Accommodates plates up to 12 ¼"
- Intake/Drain fault indicator
- Rinse aid refill indicator
- Double waterproof system
All Miele dishwashers have a safety valve located on the incoming water line and a sealed underside with a water sensor. Water intake is stopped and the drain pump activated if a fault occurs. Water damage, if any, is minimized. Thats waterproof!
- Child Saftey Lock
Many Miele dishwashers have a special switch in the handle recess, which can be pushed to prevent young children from opening the door and accessing the cabinet and detergent dispensers. This feature is not available on fully-integrated ("Vi") models.
- Q1 AcousticsTM
Sounds of Silence
Miele dishwashers are acclaimed as the most quiet and reliable on the market. For decades, millions of satisfied customers have enjoyed peaceful cohabitation in open floor plan homes with one, or two, Miele dishwashers running smoothly in the background. No unpleasant interruptions or the need to escape from the room, or even the house when you own Miele.
With new advancements in technology and a very progressive manufacturing process, Miele has done it againproducing the quietest range of dishwashers in its history! The Miele acoustics rating system ranks the quietness of each new dishwasher product on a scale of 1 - 5. Please note these logos on each product series as you evaluate which model best suits your needs.
- 318 kWh consumption per year
- Standard Upper Basket
Upper Basket Features:
- Deep, height adjustable basket
- Fixed spiked inserts
- Two single-section cup racks
- Coffee bar
- Standard Lower Basket (w/cutlery tray), lower basket
Lower Basket Features:
- Fixed spike insert
- Hinged spike insert
- Separate cutlery tray
Mieles patented cutlery tray has several major advantages over traditional baskets. Silverware can be safely cleaned and removed hygienically. A spare tray (optional) simplifies handling. Simply remove the clean cutlery in its tray and replace it with an empty tray. The trays fit neatly into a kitchen drawer.
Optional accessories not included
- Cappuccinatore insert
- Glassware insert
- Rinse Aid
- Height: 33.25" - 35.75"
- Width: 23.56"
- Depth: 22.44"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty