Polk Audio Bipole Dipole Black Surround Speakers, Model FXIA4BK (Sold As Pair)
F/Xi Surround Loudspeakers employ a triangular cabinet design that aims drivers and tweeters in opposing direcitons to produce a more realistically diffuse wave front and wide, lifelike imaging of surround-sound effects. A conveniently located bipole/dipole switch offers the placement flexibility as well as the highest performance surround effects.
- Latest generation of Dynamic Balance® polymer composite drivers for smooth wide-range response with low distortion
- 1-inch Silk Dome Tweeter with neodymium magnets produces clear, detailed highs
- Bipole/Dipole Switch, conveniently located on the front baffle, enables you to choose your sound radiation pattern according to your installation requirements.creating the most realistic diffusion possible for your setup
- Acoustically inert 3/4" MDF cabinets, finished in Black and White Laminate finishes
- Gold-plated 5-way binding posts for the most secure connections and the most versatile wiring applications
- Butyl rubber surrounds for high performance durability
- Acoustically inert stamped driver baskets
- Floating anti-diffraction grilles minimize grille diffraction for spacious, 3-dimensional imaging
- 1 - 5-1/4" Diameter (13.34cm)
- Polymer Composite Dynamic Balance with rubber surround
- 2 - 1" Diameter (2.54cm)
- Silk Polymer Composite Dome
- Overall Frequency Response: 50Hz-27kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 60Hz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 26kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-150 w/channel
- Efficiency: 88 dB
- Inputs: 5-way binding posts
- Enclosure Type: Vented with single port
- Height: 12"
- Width: 11-3/8"
- Depth: 7-7/16"
- Unit: 18 lbs
- Shipping: 25 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 years parts and labor