Polk Audio In-Wall Center Channel Loudspeaker, Model LCIC
Now you really can have it all - the performance of free-standing home theater speakers with the near invisibility of built-in speakers. Polk's LCi Series of built-in loudspeakers are really that good.
The LCi-C was specifically designed for use as a center channel loudspeaker in a built-in home theater system. It uses the same ring radiator tweeter and Aerated Polypropylene driver technologies as LSi and LCi Series speakers for seamless integration and surround imaging. Mix and match the LCi-C with in-wall and/or in-ceiling models from the LCi Series for a system that will stun your with its power and accuracy. Add a built-in subwoofer or two from our innovative CSW Series and completely eliminate the clutter of free-standing home theater speakers.
Polk continues its tradition of creating audiophile sound for home theater systems from speakers you can barely see. As with all the loudspeakers in the LCi Series, the LCi C center channel is built to the same performance standards as the finest free-standing home theater speakers while remaining unobtrusive and easy to install.
- Fits between 16-inch o.c. (on center) studs
- Rust-resistant hardware and durable, moisture-resistant materials.
- Audiophile Grade Drivers and AimableTweeter—Aerated Polypropylene Dynamic Balance® Cones (two 5-1/4” drivers). 1-inch aimable Ring Radiator Tweeter delivers smooth, extended highs with excellent accuracy and detail.
- Cascade Tapered Array– employs two 5-1/4” APP cone drivers. One driver plays only bass frequencies, the other bass and midrange, for broad, even sound coverage for off-axis listeners.
- Timbre-matched to Polk Audio’s LCi Series High Performance Loudspeakers.
- Composite Driver Basket® construction: composite driver baskets keep moving parts in rigid alignment and damps performance-robbing resonance.
- Glass-filled Composite Baffle provides a dense, acoustically inert platform for the speaker’s high end components.
- Acoustically transparent grille provides sufficient open area for superior on- and off-axis response.
- Room Environment Control—Tweeter Switch lets you tailor highs to your room’s acoustics, compensating for overly reflective rooms and creating a warmer, more realistic sound.
- Pre-Construction Brackets available for new construction or major renovation. Use PB LCiC (Polk Part # AW0256-A).
- 2 - 5-1/4" Diameter (13.34cm)
- Aerated Polypropylene Dynamic Balance Cone
- 1 - 1" Diameter (2.54cm)
- Ring Radiator
- Overall Frequency Response: 30Hz-27kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 45Hz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 26kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-150 w/channel
- Efficiency: 91 dB
- Inputs: Heavy duty spring-loaded push terminals
- Height: 8.94"
- Width: 15.63"
- Depth: 4"
- Unit: 8.50 lbs
- Shipping: 12 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 year parts and labor (original purchaser)