Polk Audio PSW110 Black 10" Powered Subwoofer, Model PSW110BK
The new PSW110 Powered Subwoofer delivers powerful, accurate and musical bass at shockingly low prices. Built for power and value, the PSW110 represents a continuing refinement of the highly regarded PSW Series and a great introduction to visceral home theater bass performance.
- 10-inch Dynamic Balance Composite Woofer Driver pounds out “tight,” musical bass.
- Downward firing port couples to the room for more bass impact.
- More powerful motor structure for a higher BL product,(the measure of the motive force applied to the cone) results in louder, deeper and punchier bass than previous Polk woofers in this price category.
- Klippel Optimized woofer – By using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
- Compression Circuitry limits distortion at earth-shaking volume levels.
- Built-in High Current Amplifiers supplies all the good, clean power you need for big bass. The PSW110 features a Class A/B amp.
- LINE and SPEAKER level inputs on the PSW110 ensure easy hook-up compatibility with virtually any system.
- Amplifier features: Adjustable Low-Pass Crossover, Phase Switch and Subwoofer Volume Control to more easily control your bass output and the sub’s blending characteristics with your front stage speakers.
- Signal-sensing “smart amp” Auto ON/OFF Circuitry “knows” when to turn itself on and off.
- Non-resonant MDF construction with internal bracing for deep bass impact with superior detail, accuracy and musicality.
- Available in either Black or Cherry finishes.
- Subwoofer: 1 - 10" Diameter (25.40cm) Dynamic Balance Composite Cone
- Enclosure Type (subwoofer): Vented, Downward Firing Port
- Overall Frequency Response: 32Hz-250Hz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 38 Hz
- Crossover (subwoofer) Input: 60HZ-160HZ Speaker level spring terminals, Line level L&R, LFE line level (unfiltered)
- Outputs: Speaker level spring terminals
Subwoofer Amplifier Specs
- Power Output: 100 watts Continuous Average Output
- Dynamic Power Output: 200 watts
- Available in 220V
- Height: 14.50"
- Width: 14.20"
- Depth: 17"
- Unit: 33.50 lbs
- Shipping: 34 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Speaker Warranty: 5 years parts and labor (original purchaser)
- Subwoofer Amplifier Warranty: 3 years parts and labor (original purchaser)