Polk Audio SC80 Round 2-Way In-Ceiling Loudspeaker, Model SC80IPR
SCi Series In-Wall/In-Ceiling Loudspeakers have been designed from the ground up to be our best entry level custom install product. Several of the SCi Series speakers share cutout sizes and accessories with other products for the utmost in install flexibility and performance compatibility, another way Polk Audio combines performance and value.
Mix and match SCi In-Wall/In-Ceiling Loudspeakers with Polk Audio RTi Series loudspeakers to create a voice-matched system boasting a realistic surround sound environment without the space requirements of traditional speaker systems (RTi front stage, TCi rear surrounds for example).
- Dynamic Balance™ polymer composite 8" midwoofer driver for smooth wide-range response with low distortion.
- 1" Aimable silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs and direct control; excellent imaging even for off-axis listening positions.
- Wide dispersion design for uniform sound-coverage throughout even large rooms.
- Durable, moisture resistant materials, including Butyl Rubber surrounds, for safe use in kitchen, bath & sauna.
- Stainless steel mounting screws.
- Infinite Baffle Tuning uses the virtual enclosure of in-wall space for superior bass response.
- Paintable, powder-coated Aluminum Grille allow SC80i to virtually disappear in any room!
- Installation is easy as 1-2-3: cut one hole, feed the wires, and simply drop the speaker in. Rotating Cams secure the speaker safely with no extra assembly or mess.
- Pre-Construction bracket(part number PB LC/TC80) is available.
- Sold singly (packaged one per box). Single units can be used for center channel applications in stealth installs!
- Mid/Woofer: 1 - 8" Diameter (20.32cm) Dynamic Balance polymer composite cone driver
- Tweeter: 1 - 1" Diameter (2.54cm) Silk Dome Tweeter
- Overall Frequency Response: 35Hz-20kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 50Hz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-100 w/channel
- Efficiency: 90 dB
- Diameter: 10.63"
- Depth: 4.37"
- Unit: 3.5 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 years parts and labor (original purchaser)